Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Zoey's my little stinker!!!!1

Yesterday Zoey turned 4 months old! I spoke too soon! Last night when I got home from work Michael had made spaghetti and garlic bread for dinner :-) He's becoming a great cooker from not making dinners before till now :-) Since I get home from work at 6:30pm or so, so he makes dinners on the week days and I do the weekends :-) I feel bad but we don't want to eat at 7:30pm if we waited till I got home and I made dinner! I feel bad but it works. after dinner I was sitting on the couch and Zoey came running over to me and dirt was coming behind her I looked over at the plant and that little stinker got a hold of the dirt and was eating it!!! Needless to say The gate we had up for the kitchen is now around the plant so she can't get it and she looks at the plant and stands at the gate and wants to go to the plant! I'm so nervous about when we put up the Christmas tree what she'll be doing to that!!! Won't be putting anything on the bottom of the tree. Zoey must be in her toddler age in puppie years! I'm so glad we got her before we had a baby! she'll be trained and behaved by the time we have a baby! I couldn't imagine doing both trainer a dog and taking care of a baby! :-)



The gate we put up around the plant!

4 months old and TROUBLE!!

This is probably the second time she didn't wear a shirt only because she took it off! LOL She's my fur baby that's for sure :-) She's needing a hair cut but I'm going to wait it out and see how fluffy she will get jk Hopefully we can wait till February or March but I don't know if we will be able too! Once she gets a cut her black hair will be gone and she'll be all light brown! it's looking like because th black is growing out on her fur and is at the ends. we'll see though!
Had to get a picture of this! She LOVES SOCKS!!!!!! and I had my foot out and she got my sock and was trying to get it her lovely teeth are getting so sharp!!!!!! I am thinking her baby teeth will be falling out very soon!!!!! My mom sent me a picture this morning she bit my mom's had and it was bleeding and then a few seconds later my mo sent another picture of zoey laying down and it said I'm sorry Grandma oh my mom is funny!!! :-)

I figure I better get some pictures of my husband working in the garage last night, Zoey has taken over the blog! All the pictures are ZOEY! I'm going to try to get some of Michael and I this weekend we'll see. Our garage is a mess now with Michael getting it ready to insulate it! It's chilly in there now! I can't wait till it's done and we can park in there right now we have to park on the drive way!

He has to put these plastic thingys up half way on both sides of the garage and then the insulation goes on it, that's what it sounds like when he was trying to explain it to me. I'll just be happy when it's all done :-) and warm in there!
My hard working husband!!!!!! I love him We need a new garage door and Michael went to this place by our house and I guess he talked this guy down for a good deal for a guy to come out to install the garage and hook it up and everything. He was going back and forth about getting a carriage garage door last time I talked we were just going to get a regular one but now with this guy he talked to we can get a carriage garage door for a great deal. So I am thinking that's what we are going with hopefully soon it will be so nice to be able to park in the garage :-D
I had to drive Michael's truck to work this morning! I felt like I was driving a limo! Not a big fan of his big truck driving it! It's a little too big for me but I guess I would have to get use to driving it! He took my car because my brake pads were wore out! I'm glad he knows how to change them and I don't have to take it in :-) So when he's done working he's going to get new brake pads on my car:-) He's the best and I owe him a good dinner this weekend :-D
I have a long day today!!!!!!! We have to go to a 3 hour in service class for work after work stinky part is we don't get paid for it!!! So needless to say I'm going to it along with everyone else but I won't be getting home till at least 10:30pm and I go to bed at 9pm ahhh I'm going to be TIRED tomorrow!!!!! After the class I have to pick up Zoey from my parents, I was going to have Michael get her after work but now he won't be able to. SO she will have a long day at my parents house!!!
My parents dog Maddie, went in this morning to get her teeth cleaned! The vet has to do it and she has to be put under. Not a pretty billy for my parents to pay :-/ but her teeth need be to cleaned since she wouldn't let us clean them with out biting us!!!! I am brushing Zoey's or try to everyday so she can get use to it because I don't have to have do what my parents have to do! I guess my mom said the vet doctor had to peel Maddie off my mom this morning I was like great I'm sure Zoey will be the same way when I have to bring her in, in a month to get fixed I'm dreading it!!!!! Zoey was lost with her pal this morning my mom said she was looking for Maddie all morning lol I was like ohh that's cute!!! Zoey is sleeping on my lap right now maybe she will sleep today since she doesn't when Maddie is here because Zoey wants to play with Maddie and Maddie just wants to sleep lol. it's funny!!!

1 comment: