Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 19- Something you miss

Something I miss is my PINK room at my parents house!!! This was on my 21st birthday my sisters had decorated my room for me :-) It was a great birthday too!!! I didn't do what most people did on their 21st but I did go out and get some drinks!!!

Now my sister Molly has my room :-) I'm happy she got my room she actually has two of the walls a dark brown and the other two pink it's cute!!! I'll get a pink room back when we have a little girl!!!

I thought I'd never say this but I kinda maybe a little miss high school!!! I was one of the people who didn't like it but in a way I did! when you graduate from High school the real world starts and your on your own and trying to find out what you want to do with your life and what not :-) I knew I wanted to get married and work with kids and I have worked with kids since I was the age of 10 when I first started babysitting! I worked at a daycare in the infant room my senior year at high school and then nannied for infant triplets who are now 4 years old! and then working at the before and after school program with school agers and I love it but not my hours hehe. I couldn't see myself working at a job with out kids! :-) I love them :-)

I also miss my Grandpa who passed away 7 years ago. I never really was close to him and didn't get to see him much like I do with my dad's parents:-) I wished I could have spent more time with my Grandpa. I can't wait to see him when I leave:-)


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE pink too. I was never able to get a whole room pink b/c my mom would never approve of painting my room pink but all my life everythings been pink including my birthstone October. It was meant to be for me!
    Your blog reminded me of myself today!

    ReplyDelete