We are now Godparents to our niece Kate :-)
Kate got baptized this morning at church and we became god parents :-) The roads were soooo icy but we made it to church safe and sound :-) If we weren't the god parents we wouldn't have made it to church we would have turned around but we did it go there phew! I couldn't believe how icy the roads were and oh my goodness our drive way is sooooooo icy it's like a ice rink :-) We stopped and got some salt on our way home and Michael is putting the salt out on our drive way!
Michael's side of the family had chosen us to have Thanksgiving at our house!!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness I was so nervous when we were told it's at our house!!! I guess it's gotta start somewhere and why not now :-) We don't have to buy a turkey thankfully but we have to cook his parents have the turkey :-) We have to cook everything else though! I'm so happy I have Wednesday off!!! So I can make the pumpkin pie and apple pie then and cook the rest Thursday! Mash potatoes, stuffing, corn and what not else goes with Thanksgiving! I'm excited and nervous Just hope it all goes right and turns out :-) So I need to go get the food for it now and we don't have a dish washer yet!!! ahhh looks like we'll be using papers products :-) This will be interesting and a Thanksgiving I won't forget LOL First Thanksgiving married and already having it hosted at our house! They don't give us time lol! It's okay Michael wanted to cook a turkey anyways and now he'll be able too :-)
We left Zoey at home from 9am-4:45pm that was the longest we have left her at home I think she did good! We put her in her new kennel and we came in and she wasn't barking but I got her out right away and she started peeing everywhere on the floor got a little excited to see us lol She was soo excited it was so cute!!!!
I'm so happy I only have a 2 day week at work this week :-D Wednesday i'll be getting ready for Thanksgiving now that we are having it at our house hehe with Michael's family




Congrats! And good luck with Thanksgiving! Just a note- Roxy still pees when shes excited- It may be cute now but I would try to break her habit by immediately picking her up when you come home, taking her out and try to make her go potty first before getting excited. It can get annoying when company comes over! But hopefully she'll grow out of it!
ReplyDeleteThanks!!! Thanks for the good luck on Thanksgiving I may need that with a glass of wine lol :-)
ReplyDeleteI know about Zoey peeing right away when we get her out of the kennel I thinking I will put her kennel by the potty pad and then just put her on it right away. It's not fun and she peed on our christmas skirt we have under our tree that little stinker she got put in a time out for that lol
Good luck hosting Thanksgiving! You will make some great memories! I can't wait to host a holiday when I get into my new home!
ReplyDeleteThat's great, Amy! You will do AWESOME! Can't wait to hear about it :) :)
ReplyDeletePs. CUTE picture of you two and little baby girl. SOO sweet!