Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Just a lazy kind of Saturday Morning :-)

Just having a lazy morning today! slept in till 9:30am :-) Got up and made Apple cookies and apple bars :-) Put in a one load of laundry only 2 more to go :-) Then I hate folding and putting it away i don't mind doing it. Along with I lOVE baking but don't like the cleaning up part hehe. I did it though with a smile on my face :-) The cookies are so yummy!! We'll have the apple bars for dessert after dinner which I plan on making Chicken and Rice :-) My turn to make dinner :-) Michael left to go help his friend at 8am to help blow in the insulation at his house today since they did ours last night :-) I told them they could do this as a second job well actually they could do a lot for a second job Michael is a handy boy that's for sure :-)

I am still in my Jammie's and of course I had to go on the computer :-) and blog it's so addicting :-) I love blogging so I can look back and see what we all did :-) So my mother in-law called me this morning which I haven't talked to her in a loonnnggg time I feel bad but I have been so busy and I'm sure she has too. She told me my cousin in-law who got married Oct. 23rd is pregnant and due July 17th how crazy is that our wedding anniversary, She got pregnant on her wedding night the only way she found out so fast was because she wasn't feeling good and before her wedding she wasn't feeling good either and went to the doctors and they thought she had something I forgot the what the name was and the doctor just did a pregnancy test just to see if she was and it came back positive. I was e excited to hear about that and told my mother in-law everyone I know who got married this summer is pregnant and I'm pretty much the only one not! I want to have a baby so bad but we really want to wait a year! I feel selfish that we want to wait to have one! Michael's Aunt who got married in June also is pregnant and due May and she got married on her wedding night too! So I feel bad but I can wait a year too :-) I'm so excited for everyone who is pregnant I get so excited when I hear someone who is :-) I get the biggest smile on my face :-) I'm not on the pill so I could get pregnant when I want to too. But I think it's for the best if we wait a year and start trying in a year :-) but if I do it's meant to be and God telling us it's time to start our family :-)

Tomorrow is the big day for us we become GODPARENTS to our niece KATE! I am so excited :-) I can't wait!!!!! I already spoil her maybe a little too much but that's okay :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment