Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 10-Something you're afraid of- and my lovely agenda for Friday!!! TGIF!

Something I'm afraid of would be................

I always worried about money that we won't have enough money to pay our bills I always do but in the end we always do :-) It was tough when we first got married trying to figure out how we were going to pay all these bills you get when you get your house lol I have figured it out and we are doing good now :-) shouldn't say now we always have been good:-)

Also about dying! I'm more afraid of my parents dying then anything and grandparents! I just don't want to lose them! I have always been afraid of people dying! It always runs threw my brain

I'm so afraid of roller coasters!!! and most rides! I'm not a rides person I don't like heights and when rides make your stomach go up and down lol

I'm afraid of swimming in the ocean! I don't go more then out to my ankles! Just never know what crazy animal is in the ocean and could grab you, you hear all these stories :-)

I'm afraid of when we have a baby just the part of having it and going threw the labor and what not!!! I know it's going to be the best thing ever having a child born and hearing it's cry!!! I don't know what to expect :-) I'll find out when we have one I guess :-)

I'm afraid of scary movies!!!! They give me back nightmears at night! I use to be able to watch them when I was in Middles school!

We are suppose to get SNOW tonight and threw the weekend it may finally come!!!! It's Crazy we have gone this long with no snow! I like it!!! I almost hit a stupid deer last night on my way home from work!!!! It was so scary! I was driving and paying a attention it just happened so fast like in a blink of an eye! Like the deer's eyes and my eyes met and we looked at each other and he went the other way thank goodness I remember kinda shutting my eyes for a split second and my heart pounding and about to cry because I didn't know what happened if I really did hit the stupid thing or not! I called my husband and he was like what's wrong!! I was like I almost hit a deer and his response was your going to hit one sooner or later lol I laughed and I said no don't say that! LOL

Well since it's suppose to snow we most likely won't be going to the wedding tomorrow it's in St. Cloud and that's where it's suppose to get the most! I feel bad but I hate driving in the snow it's going to be a hard winter when I really have to drive in it!!!! After work this morning I am going to the post office to finally mail in my pass port so I can get my name changed on it only took me 3 1/2 months to do it after we got married! Then I'm going to meet my mom at the car dealer ship to get her car worked on and we are going to go shopping while we wait for the car to be done :-D

So happy it's FRIDAY!!!!!!!!! I love my weekends :-D


1 comment:

  1. I love weekends too!! Have fun :) Enjoy! I am excited about the snow too... kinda... ;)

    ReplyDelete