Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day 11- Favorite T.V. Shows


I don't watch a lot of T.v. I do watch it when I'm on the computer for back ground sound but I watch it too :-)


I love the bachelor/Bachelorette show when it's on :-)

LOVE watching this show!!!!!!!!! When we have kids I want to raise the the right way and not the wrong way I'm learning some stuff on this show so we'll be great parents and parent our kids the right way :-) Since I work with kids and have since I was 10 years old I think I'll be a great mom to our kids and know how to raise them!!! It may be easy to say it now but ask me when I have kids hehe I have raised other peoples kids :-) So I know what to do well I think i do :-)

Love the Doctor show LOVE LOVE any show on this channel! We watched a lot of this channel when we were first buying our house! Like every night!!!






Love this show also


Love this show too :-)





and this one too! My mom and I usually watch it together in the mornings when I'm over there

:-)

There are my favorite T.V. Shows in a nut show :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment