Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Christmas Music on the radio already!!!

CHRISTMAS music is already playing on the radio!! Ahhh it's not even Thanksgiving yet!!! Maybe we can put our Christmas tree up and I won't feel so bad after all if they are playing Christmas music already LOL No really I can wait till the night before Thanksgiving to put our tree up I don't have to work the day before Thanksgiving, but Michael does so I will wait for him and when he gets home we can put it up together since it will be our first Christmas together being married and having our first Christmas tree in our first home we bought together there are alot of FIRST's the first year of marriage it's been so much fun being married :-D I love every minute of it :-) The best is when I wake up next to my husband and come home from work and he's at the door waiting for me and helping me carry everything in! :-)

Funny story so last night I wokedup at 11pm to get something to drink and I came in our room and Michael is sleeping and is half sleeping and told me to get him band aide and asked me if I got him one! I laughed and said go back to sleep he was sleep talking to me and then told me again to get him one and I said why do you need one?? he didn't answer! So this morning I told him and asked him if he even remembers saying that he said no and we both start laughing!!! When he asked me he told me I'm not sleeping I'm awake LOL I responded back oh okay! and laughed only if I had my camera by me to tape it! it was funny!! LOL

After my morning shift my mom and I went to this purse shop and I got a new purse and wallet! Michael said that's my Christmas present because he gave me cash this morning for my shopping for the purse store what a nice husband :-) then I text him back and said I didn't spend all the money you gave me :-) he was like okay and he goes that's your Christmas present I giggled and said okay thanks!!! We won't be having a lot of present under our Christmas tree I don't think if we are buying Christmas presents already lol I am sure there will be little things under it! Although Christmas isn't about presents as I think of it! :-)

So happy it's almost Friday just a day away yahoo and then the weekend comes and goes by so fast and I have a count down till the next weekend LOL

3 comments:

  1. That's soooo funny about the band-aid. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're just too cute! Love the band-aid story! LOL :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did my comment post, or did I asccidently x out? Booo! I dont know.. either way.. lol at the band aid incident! I talk in my sleep ALLLL the time! so does aidyn!

    ReplyDelete