
Well scratch off babysitting tonight! I had texted Molly this afternoon to make sure what time I was suppose to babysit at, and she gave me the dad's phone number so I texted him and he said thanks but we aren't going out tonight for dinner so we won't need you! Thanks for telling me 3 hours before I was suppose to! We woulda went four wheeling today but I thought I had to babysit so we didn't! Now we are going to Michael's parent's for dinner. Michael was going there since I was suppose to babysit but now I get to go too :-) and take care of my baby Zoey :-) Kelly and David and Emma, Jacob and Kate will be there too so we will get to see our god daughter :-)
We went and got our pumpkin this afternoon so now we have to crave it I can't wait!!




No comments:
Post a Comment