Happy Fall from Zoey
We gave her a bath this afternoon and after drying her off I decided to put her in this cute little fall basket :-) She didn't like it so much but she's so stinking cute in it :-) I got a picture that's what counts!
She was so tired after getting her bath! She slept like this on Michael! I giggled :-)
Okay enough about Zoey, on to us Michael and I! We went to church this morning by our house at 9am I slept horrible last night and was up like 3x I should just have a baby lol with being up that many times in a night I am ready but Michael isn't haha. I went to Target after church to get paper towels, toilet paper, Kleenex I won't do that again buy all three at the same time! it's alot of money lol I don't know why we waited till we were all out of the three! You learn from your mistakes when your learning new things when your married right?
My parents are coming over for dinner at 5pm Michael said to make something other then grill chicken, Hamburgers, or spaghetti. So I asked him what should we make then or I and he said why not Chicken and Rice, so that's what I am making I hope it turns out considering this is my first time ever making it :-) I can do it :-) Excited to have my parents over to dinner tonight :-) can't wait! Michael invited them over he text my mom last night and asked if they wanted to come over how sweet is that :-)




No comments:
Post a Comment