And
i'm back blogging again! Dinner was successful! No one got sick
lol jk now I can add a new dinner to our list for dinners :-) always nerve wrecking making something new by yourself for the first time when I didn't have make dinners before I got married ha ha! I did call my mom at 8am to get the directions how to make Chicken and
Rice and I
made it right phew! No problems! Tasted very good:-)

Chicken and Rice for dinner! I did a great job cooking it!

Our dinner!

Her cute face!!! In the air :-)

Getting a family picture for the first time besides when we first got
zoey!

another picture but
Zoey didn't listen to Grandma and didn't look!
lol
One cute family with a fur baby
lol This will be one of
Christmas pictures along with 2 wedding pictures we'll have too :-)
Zoey and I!
Kisses!
Mommy and Zoey :-)

Tried to get a picture with
Zoey and the pumpkin and scarecrows but didn't want too sit and she won so this was the closest we got for a good picture
lol
No comments:
Post a Comment