Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday Monday

This morning I was getting ready for work at 5am and I bring Zoey out to go potty and eat and what not and I shut the door so Michael can sleep! and I was in the bathroom getting ready and this is what I heard outside our bedroom door! Zoey wanted in not sure to see Michael or just wanted to go run around she was pretty round up this morning for some crazy reason barking running around the living room lol I was scared she'd wake mister Michael up but thank goodness she didn't! I put her in the kennel and we went off to Grandma's to get dropped off at Doggie daycare lol. It's practice when we have kids my mom said one morning when I dropped her off! Hopefully I won't be working when we have kids my fingers are crossed! or I get a new job! But I won't worry till it happens :-)

I can tell this week will be a lot better then last week! Last week was just not a good week for me I was just tired and hate to say it crabby lol. I'm happy this week is starting off better! The kids have MEA this week and have off Thursday and Friday and I have to work Thurs. 10-6 and then Friday I work 11:30-6pm ick! but it's okay! I don't have to work Thanksgiving break nor Christmas break I'm excited! Even though I am thinking about we will probably get Zoey fixed over my Christmas break and I can be home with my fur baby then :-) I'd rather have the holiday breaks off then MEA! hehe I can't wait to put our Christmas tree up :-D I have wanted to put it up since the first of Oct :-) I am just excited to put our new tree up and decorate our house a little! I'll probably put it up the week before Thanksgivings if I can wait that long hehe.

This weekend we have a wedding to go to Michael's cousin's its in the cities! We are going to bring Zoey over to my parents while we go to the wedding! She just can't stay home by herself for that long! We have a wedding every other month after Nov. We have a wedding to go to in Nov in St. Cloud then one in February and one in April Then I'm sure we'll be moving on to baby showers after the weddings lol That seems how it goes right?



No comments:

Post a Comment