Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Happy Saturday :-D

Last night we went out to dinner with our friends that live by us! It was so much fun! We laughed so hard last night at dinner :-) We had pizza that was very good! They got to meet Zoey before we left for dinner :-) Michael also when he was done working yesterday picked up for the front yard! this will be his 2nd time doing it in 2 weeks hopefully the leaves are all done coming done! Our yard looks like a golf course! The neighbors are mad that he keeps making our yard look so nice lol. It's called Keeping up with the Lockman's Yard! good luck haha
Our front yard! He works so hard on it! our back yard is a another story we are going to have someone come and suck up all the leaves like we did last year!
wonderful !!! bester part I didn't do anything lol I just look at it and say wow!and my husband is the best!
So at dinner last night Paige (Jerry and Patti's daughter) wanted to write a story about Zoey so she started her brother drew a picture of Zoey isn't that good! I was impressed I can't draw nearly as good as that :-) I can't wait to read her story about Zoey :-) Should be very cute!

This morning our niece and nephew stopped over for a few mins with their dad Michael's brother. They were so excited to see zoey!

Jacob and Zoey
Emma and Zoey
lol this picture makes me giggle :-)

Zoey decided to she wanted to play with the paper plate! haha

We were down stairs in the play room we have and Jacob and I were trying to do a puzzle and this little monster kept wanting to eat the puzzle pieces!
Emma playing with the play camera I have!
pretending to take a picture with the play camera of Zoey

she got a picture of me taking a picture of her :-)
Zoey playing with her FAVORITE pink stuff animal!!!!!!!!!
right now zoey is laying next to sleeping finally! She's been a little stinker this morning I think the kids wore her out playing with her yay! Hopefully she sleeps good and takes a nice long nap!
Michael is putting a new window in the garage on the back of the garage and his dad is over helping! I think it's taking them longer then they thought it was going to take :-) well it's good bonding time with his dad :-) He's going over to his parents for dinner! I was suppose to go but I have to babysit so I can't go! Michael's bringing Zoey over so they will have fun seeing her! I am bummed I can't go but I will have fun babysitting the boys :-) This will see if I can handle all boys when we have kids! I still want one of each a boy and a girl or just all girls :-) I know I'm jinxing myself and will end up with all boys I'm sure lol. oh well I'll take whatever we get :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment