I think everyone is wanting sitters this weekend! I had to turn down 2 jobs for this weekend! One for tonight and the other for tomorrow from 11am-5pm I am already babysitting tomorrow from 6pm-9pm That would be a long day and that would mean I wouldn't see Michael at all well in the morning for a little bit. So I had to say no! I feel bad saying no but I want to do what's best for me and I want to see my husband :-) I love watching kids don't get me wrong lol
Last night I got home from work and Michael had dinner already for us:-) He's a great cook! Tonight he wants a night off from making dinner lol so we are going out for dinner not sure where! I gotta drop miss Zoey off and then we can go probably won't be till after 7pm that's okay it's the weekend :-D
Yesterday while I was at work Zoey learned how to do the stairs at my parents house! Trouble is on the lose now! We have to watch her now! She's probably in the toddler stage if she was human but she's not lol. She's a little stinker though she's biting on anything and everything she can get to! Her teeth must are getting ready to fall out! I just wish they would! Then she wouldn't keep biting me. It's not a mean bit its a bit like her teeth hurt I'm sure lol
I applied at a daycare center where I'd really like to work and the lady e-mailed me back right away and said there isn't any openings now but she'd keep my resume on file and get back to me when there is an opening it's in the infant room! What made me really smile she said she really liked my resume and my experiences I had on it :-D There's hope I am praying hard! It's so hard trying to find a new job with straight hours. I'm praying something will come up I look everyday :-) and apply at every job I see I like! So we'll see!!!!!! It will just take time and probably lots of time!
Michael is still on days! our fingers are crossed it will be forever but no word on how long this will last! We are enjoying it though :-) My mom is scrapbooking at a church all night tonight and all day tomorrow and she's going to be working on our wedding book part 2 the reception part and opening the gifts the day after our wedding :-) I can't wait to see it! The books she's doing are amazing!!!!!!! We love our first book of our wedding!!!!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment