I had my day off from work today! It was nice sleeping in with Zoey even though I wanted to get up at 5am when the alarm went off for Michael to get up! I was so close to just getting up but then I thought no I should stay in bed :-) Michael put Zoey in bed with me when he got up we have been making her sleep in the kennel which is going good :-) I figure we better not get her use to sleeping with us because come March when she goes to Grandma and Grandpa Lockman's house for the week she'll want to sleep with them and I don't think they will go by that lol after we get back we'll have her start sleeping with us! Remember back when we first got married and we were having a hard time getting use to sleeping with each other lol well man I sure missed Michael this morning after he went to work. It's amazing how fast you get use to something :-) I text him and said I missed you this morning and he goes that's how I felt when you went to work and I was still sleeping. I like was awww! Zoey and I stayed in bed till 9am and laid and watch T.v. and she played with her toys and slept on my arm for a bit. She's a cuddlier just like I am to my husband! As much as I didn't want to get out of bed and get ready for the day I did! I got ready for the day and we went to my parents house to see Maddie and my mom! We had fun there even though I had called our car insurance guy we are going with and trying to get everything squared away along with our house insurance too! Michael left me in charge of that since I wanted to get ours on the same one so we can save money! What a nightmear! I almost need a drink after it! LOL I am a girl I don't know too much lol and he's asking me questions that I was like what???? he would laugh lol then I figured the answer out! oh well! he probably had a good laugh! We'll be saving our money now that we are one account! only took 3 months to do it! LOL Next is to put Michael on my parents cell phone plan and we'll pay them each month! that will save a lot too! We went to look at phones today he's all excited to get a new one :-) i'm excited for him too!!!! Nov. 1st is when he can switch over :-) he'll have the same phone number and what not so that will be nice! After being at my parents for the morning on my way home to my house I stopped at my grandparents house and visit them with Zoey! We had fun :-) Grandma had fun with Zoey holding her :-) We left and by that time Michael was on his way home from work too so we got home around the same time that nice :-) He even brought home Flowers for me :-) I was so excited when I saw him! I jumped on him almost like I did when I first saw him for the first time on our wedding day that was the best :-D we laid on the couch and watch t.v. for a little and then we put Zoey in the Kennel and when I put her in the Kennel she cries so I made Michael put her in the kennel and she didn't even cry!!! not fair!!!!!!!!! She follows me everywhere I go and Michael too! She's so funny :-) I don't know what we'd do with out her!!!! So we put her in the Kennel which we seem to work better when we go somewhere rather then lock her up in a gate area. We went to the Jewerly store to get my pink ring sized won't get it back for 2 weeks can't wait to get it back! Then we went to go look at phones at sprint for Michael and then I went to Ulta and got some stuff for me there I spend too much money at that store :-) and then we went Bdubs to get some chicken wings for dinner to bring home and now we are sitting on the couch watching t.v :-) and going to relax :-)
I made this collage of Zoey and us I got a e-mail from walgreens for a free 8x10 collage heck I'll do it for free :-) can't beat that! So I made one with Zoey from when we got her till now :-) I put it in a frame now we just have to find a place where there isn't a frame or pictures to put it! We have not alot of pictures up in our house but a few lol I love pictures :-)
I thought it turned out so cute!!!!
Here is the frame I put it in! Now it's in our spare-room :-)
On funny note! So a couple days ago Michael had said we should get Zoey a highchair so she can eat with us I laughed! I think he was kidding! or I hope! I told my mom and she said well you can get a pack and play and put it in your room and she can sleep in that! I laughed that doesn't sound like a bad idea! She'll probably eat the netting on the side though! LOL I think we just need a real baby!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait when we have one :-) and when I am pregnant!!!!!!! I will love (hopefully) every minute I'm pregnant and take pictures every week of my lovely growing belly hehe!!!!!!!!!!! I'm excited but I know I gotta wait a little longer :-) It will be worth it to wait though!!!!!!!!!!
Tomorrow I have a hair appointment and Michael asked me to clean the house! ya right! well maybe I will but probably won't happen haha!!!!! I wish I had everyday off from work it would be nice :-D maybe one day it will happen:-)




Zoey sounds SO much like Rosey. She follows us EVERYWHERE too... unless she is chewing on her bone. This teething thing is cracking me up! She likes to nibble on EVERYTHING but doesn't do any damage :) Which is nice!! cute collage, too!
ReplyDelete