
So this morning the why Zoey was left home for 6 hrs was because I went and got my hair done and cut I wasn't going to go short till last night when I was looking at pictures and saw my short hair 2 years ago and thought it was cute! Then I didn't sleep good because I was going back and forth what to do!!!!!!! So I got there and just said I want it like the pictures above and just cut it off!!!!!! I started growing it out 2 years ago about this time and got 5 inches off!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it!!!!!!!!!! :-)
So I wanted a before and after picture and no one was home so I had to do it lol love it
Look how long it was!! took 2 years to grow it out and now it's cut off!!!!! but it looks healthier now so I think it was needed :-)
The new Amy with short hair again!!!!!!
The back of my hair so short now!
After my mom met up with me and we went to my sister in-laws new baby Kate!!! I finally got a picture with her!! She's 3 weeks now!!! My mom wanted to see her :-) I think she wants a human grand baby after holding her for an hour :-) I got to hold her too for a bit. I had fun :-) I am so excited to be a godmother :-)

The weather today was so icky rainy all day and very very windy up to-40-50 mph winds!!! The temperature is going down it's chilly out and Snow is suppose to be coming to us tomorrow!!!!! The Dakotas I guess already have snow so it's coming!!!!!!!!no I'm not ready for snow and to be driving in it!!!!!I will never be ready for it!!! LOL
The nasty weather windshield wipers are on and I need new ones I think I better get them or have Michael get me some and put on my car :-)I am not ready to go back to work tomorrow!!! I want to have everyday off it was so nice to have a long weekend and sleep in :-) maybe one day I won't have to work anymore but not for a while :-) we'll see how things are looking :-)






No comments:
Post a Comment