We had a fun Sunday! I don't think we have had a Sunday at our house by ourselves since we've been here lol we love it when people are over seeing us! Today we had my sister in-law and brother in-law over with our niece and nephew :-) Dave and Michael were going to work on the garage and put some new boards up or something I'm not exactly sure I don't get it but anyways it wasn't going to work the way they thought it was going to so Dave's friend came over who's a contractor and is helping them out. Zoey and I are sitting on the couch watching t.v.
Before they came over this afternoon we had another mini shoot with Zoey and her Halloween shirt and bow in her hair she is so cute!

Zoey!




Daddy and Zoey

Zoey and Mommy!

Us carving pumpkins! Amie (my sister in-law) She's having a baby due in March and then Sara and Danny :-)


Zoey watching us carve the pumpkins! She even took a nap she did very good watching us!

Cute little Sara


Danny

Michael carving our pumpkin!

I picked out something out of my box i'd pick! I wanted to do something I wouldn't pick lol Something crazy so I picked out the skeleton

Only I would put our dog in a pumpkin! LOL We need a baby I think!!! HAHA


Zoey with all the pumpkins we carved together!

After everyone left Zoey crashed on the couch :-)
Tomorrow I have off from work! I get to sleep in or try too we'll see if I can :-) Not sure what I am going to do tomorrow just relax and enjoy my day off sounds good to me I also have Tuesday off too!!! :-D

CUTE!! How big is Zoey now? We love our Rosey... you are right we should have them meet sometime. Rosey LOVES other puppies. Besides, I think they are cousins or step-sisters or SOMETHING! :) That is so fun!!
ReplyDeleteWe loved Julie. What a great place! Do you keep her in that kennel when she sleeps? Ohh I have so many questions. Still learning, but LOVE her to pieces!
Zoey is about 3pounds I take her to the Vet Thursday and we'll see how much she weights! She has to get 3 shots and a check up I guess. :-) They are probably related somehow how crazy is that :-)
ReplyDeleteYes Julie was amazing!!! She was great :-) We keep her in the kennel at night when we go to bed by our bed on a chair. She seems to be doing much better when we leave her at home by herself in the kennel :-)
Don't worry about the questions ask way :-) i'd be happy to answer them! Rosey is so cute :-) I love her bow :-) She'll be getting a lot of attention and love every minute of it because Zoey does! :-) They are just like babies but just have fur hehe