Well we went to the dinner part of the wedding and we left
Zoey in her kennel for 4 hours! I was so nervous but she did just fine thankfully :-) We got home and she wasn't barking or crying it was quiet! I was little nervous when I didn't hear her barking or crying when we got to the door! I was like great she did something to herself! Got to the kitchen and she saw me and was barking and opened the door and she started peeing I quickly got her to the potty pad and she wouldn't go to the bathroom she was too excited so I calmed her down and then set her on it and she went! So the longest right now she can go in her kennel is 4 hours right now we are working our way up to it :-) I thought I better get some pictures of her she's getting too big and I won't
remember how tiny she was so we had a little photo shoot tonight for a few minutes
hehe
Her new favorite toy, hangers, and socks! She loves them!!!

Crying to come up to the couch to see us :-)
Zoey :-) Getting big each day!!!!
Barking and telling me enough pictures haha
Here new trick or thing she can do is jump off the couch now! She's getting daring now that's for sure!
Caught her in action lol

and she's down!!!!!!!!
I can't believe we've had her for almost a month! On the 29
th we'll
officially have had her for a month! Crazy how time goes by fast!!!!!:-) We love her and love every minute with her!!!!! She's a fur baby that's for sure!

No comments:
Post a Comment