Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Lovely Saturday Day :-)

I get my 4 day weekend now :-) The kids got their and now I get mine hehe! I took off Monday and Tuesday from work :-) It will be nice!

I'm so glad Thursday and Friday are done! It was 2 long days at work but also went by fast in a way! We didn't have a ton of kids but we had enough :-) Last night I got home from work and Michael was finishing the yard picking up with leaves in our back yard with his friend! After he was done we decided to rent a movie, we rented Date Night, again we didn't finish the movie we never are able to finish a movie lol. Michael shut it off half way threw the movie because it wasn't good! Oh geez! He was watching T.v. and I felled asleep! not surprised! I was tired kinda yesterday not sure why! Before we watched the movie we did our wash and I had Michael bring down our cloths and I was putting cloths in the wash and I felt something with fur and it was black and brown and I didn't realise it was Zoey at first it scared the crap out of me! That Michael that was the second time he has done that too me lol The other time he put zoey in our bed under the covers and I pulled them down and there she was lol. Michael said my face was priceless last night lol

Michael is over at his friends house helping him put a water softener in Zoey and I are just hanging out on the couch I typed up our Christmas addresses so I wouldn't have to write all the addresses out when we get our Christmas cards! That's done yay! now I just need to order our pictures we are going to send out :-) Zoey was hyper this morning running around being crazy she finally crashed and is now sleeping she tired herself out :-D Yesterday funny story about Zoey my mom had her in the Kennel while they were at Target and running errands at their house for 4 hours they got home and she took Zoey out of the Kennel and she started peeing all over the floor and got it on herself so needless to say Molly had to give her a bath! lol That little Stinker!!!!!! She was happy to see me when I got her though :-)

So last night when I was driving home it was kinda foggy and I almost hit well 1 deer and after the first one went across flying across fast there was another!! Scared the crap out of me I had to slam on my breaks so hard my car turned a little and poor Zoey thankfully was in her kennel and that tipped over! She was probably thinking what in the world is going on! I am so thankfully I didn't hit one or go in the ditch! I was so scared!!!!!!!!!!! I just wanted to be done driving after that!!! I am scared of hitting a deer I hit 1 when I first got my licences that wasn't fun!

We are going to the Wedding this afternoon that will be fun! Can't wait! I love going to weddings they are so much fun!!! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment