I worked 10am-6pm at work today! I loved it!!! I felt much better today and not tired and down like I feel I hate the split even though I thought
i'd like it nothing to do! but
any who It was nice I slept in till 8am and got ready for the morning left our house at 9am to bring
Zoey to my parents house and got to work at 9:55am just on time! on the other hand I set our alarm clocks last night and I set Michael's at 5pm instead of 5am he did manage to get up at 5:30am though! Good thing! I felt so bad! It's now set for 5am I made sure! Tomorrow I work 11:30am till 6 I can't wait sleep in again! I have Monday and Tuesday off too I'm so excited :-D Monday I don't have anything planned Tuesday I am getting my hair done :-) It will be! at work Michael
texted me this afternoon and said I cant believe u made the bed and remembered to turn the heat down- from my husband to me! he's taught me well and I impressed him making our bed this morning
lol He ALWAYS makes our bed in the mornings since I was the last one to leave this morning I figured
i'd make our bed :-) Even though I don't usually
lol 
Can you believe it! I knew that was going to happen! They jack the price of gas up and then the bring it back down they like to play games!!!!!!!! I wish it was free
haha............
Our Brother in law came over with his kids to look at the garage with Michael he has stuff he wants to get done this weekend. I played with the kids and they played with zoey they loved her! They said she was the cutest puppy and they want their puppy to look like her when they get one lol
Sara and Danny with Zoey
Danny and Zoey
Sara taking pictures with the play camera! They love the play camera I have I would have never thought the kids would love them lol
Smile Auntie Amy

Taking pictures of
Zoey drinking her water with the play cameras
lol We have a busy weekend this weekend! Good thing I have Monday and Tuesday off to relax from our weekend
lol. Saturday we have a wedding to go to Sunday our niece's and
nephews are coming their parents and we are going to carve pumpkins :-D I can't wait! It will be fun! and busy! The guys are going to work on the garage with Michael :-).

No comments:
Post a Comment