Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Random Wednesday

My mouth just about dropped when I saw what was the price of gas! YIKES! I do remember it was either last summer or the year before it was almost to $4 a gallon! Just a bummer for me when I have to drive 25 miles a day to work thankfully I can go to my parents during my split! So that saves on gas and having to fill up on Sunday nights it seems like it :-)



Maddie must have wore poor little Zoey out this afternoon playing with her :-) we weren't even 5 mins from leaving my parents house when I picked her up tonight she was already sleeping! That silly girl!!! I do have to say she is a lot better with the car rides! Well she better be! Driving everyday with her :-) We have been putting her in the kennel at night and not having her sleep with us which she is doing great with :-) I may have sleep with us tonight thought since I don't have to be to work at 10am tomorrow yay! I can sleep in a bit :-) Oh Zoey you crack me up!!! She took her shirt off this afternoon my dad said she took off her hair binder I had in her! She's a stinker that's for sure but we love her so much!!!!!!! Even Michael does :-) We get home at night and the first thing he does hes gives me a hug of course and gets his pumpkin out of the kennel and talks to her it's so cute :-) I just think it's so stinking cute and he continues to keep doing it when we have a child to them too :-) I asked him tonight what do want to have first when we have a kid if you had a choice a girl or boy and he said well either is fine with me! I go seriously what would you want and he thinks and said maybe a girl!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope we do :-) We already have her name picked out hehe now if we have a boy that will take some work on thinking of a name. It's crazy we have a girl name picked out and we aren't even having one yet lol. :-)

A few nights ago Michael was looking at my blog and we were going back from when I first started and man we had fun looking back at when we bought our house and all the fun stuff we did! We were both like I remember that that was fun wow look at us! Look at the house from when we first got it and what it looks like now! Doesn't look like the same house! It's crazy! I am so glad I started this blog when I did I love looking back :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy! So cute. Love the pictures of Zoe. We are going to look at Julie's newest litter of yorkiepoo's on Saturday. I mis placed her address. OOPS! Could you email it to me if you still have it? ria.thurston@gmail.com. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete