Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Michael and I are going to be godparents to KATE :-)

My sister in-law and Brother in-law stopped over with the kids and the new baby :-) I had made them an apple pie and chili for a dinner for them! I can only imagine what it's like just having a baby and having 2 kids and making dinners! We also got asked to be Kate's godparents Michael and I :-D of course we said yes!!!! We got engaged on 10-10-08 and now asked to be godparents on 10-10-10 oh crazy is that!!!!!!!!!!!! Zoey did pretty good with Kate she can't jump up to the couch yet she played with Emma and Jacob too :-) She even wrecked one of her toys and took the head off it lol that little stinker!!!!!!!

So I was going to develop some pictures from a stick and it's from July our honeymoon and from 2 days ago and I put the stick in the computer and it didn't show up with no images I thought that was weird! So needless to say I lost all my pictures on that stick!!!!! Luckily my mom had develop the honeymoon pictures in Aug right away since my mom is doing a book for us! but just a bummer!! I was almost in tears when I called my mom to tell her!!!!!!!! I tried to save the pictures I had on blogspot and facebook and sent them over so hopefully they will turn out :-D

2 comments:

  1. Cute, how fun is that! Zoey :) What a stinker is right! We talked with your breeder. She has a litter ready for November 1st! WE SHALL SEE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my! I'm so excited if you guys decide to get one :-) they are fun to have! I couldn't see myself with out Zoey now! It's funny how attach you get to them :-)You'll have to keep me posted :-) Nov. 1st will be here before we know it :-)

    ReplyDelete