Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Monday, October 11, 2010

It's only Monday!

I sure wish it was still the weekend! I couldn't get out of bed this morning! Zoey came with me this morning and I dropped her off at my parents house since we had to be at the vet at 10:30am the doctor said her paws are looking better and to keep soaking them now once a day! We got back on the 28th for shots! she will get 2 shots we'll see how well she does with her shots! I do have to say she's gaining her weight pretty darn good she's now 3 pounds 2 ounces Michael wants her to stay little we'll see how little she will be!

I can't wait now to go home at night to see my husband and we can have dinner together!!! Tonight we are going to have Chili :-) I made it yesterday :-) Tomorrow we are going to keep Zoey at our house all day! We'll see how she does! I might just put the baby gate up in the bathroom and put her food and water in there and potty pad I think it may be too long if she's locked up in her kennel for 8 hours! she wouldn't get out till 5pm at the earliest when Michael gets home from work! The kids have a late start tomorrow so I have to work till 11:30am instead of 9:30am. I need to get the ball rolling for getting a daycare started! I just want normal hours I don't care if they are long just normal working hours! not a split shift!!!! and get it started before we have kids and then it's be harder well wouldn't be harder but it'd be easier now then later!



No comments:

Post a Comment