Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Sunday, October 10, 2010

2 years today Michael asked me to marry him!

10-10-08 2 years ago today Michael asked me to marry him :-) I will never forget the night he did it!!! We went to the park where we always would go on our long walks! It was a Friday night and it was getting dark and by after dinner I didn't want to go because it was getting dark and there was no lights lol Michael literally had to get me in his car to go! I just didn't want to go I asked him if we could go tomorrow instead and he said nope get in my truck we are going lol we got there and I didn't want to go for a walk in the dark he found a flash light in his truck and said we'll bring there and I was like ya like it's going to work lol. We went for a walk and got to this bench and I had put my hood on my head and looked the other way and I heard from Michael Amy and I looked and his was on his knees and asked me to marry him!!!!! I was so surprised and I didn't have my cell phone with me! The one time I don't have it lol We went to my parents house and told them and started calling everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We didn't call my dad's side because the next day we were going to my grandpa's 85th birthday party and We wanted to tell everyone there :-) it was so hard I remember because I couldn't really say anything on Facebook lol because I wanted to tell my dads side of the family in person :-) We held it out and told them the next day :-)

The park I will never forget where he asked me to marry him

Amy will you marry me ????????? of course Michael!!!!!!!!!!
on the bench were Michael asked me to marry him!

and here we are today married as Mr. and Mrs. Michael Lockman!!!!!! so happy:-)



No comments:

Post a Comment