
Fall is just around the corner!! Wednesday is the first day of fall one of my favorite season!!! Love the leaves changing colors! Which some of them are in our back yard at our house :-) Summer is gone the weather is getting cold!!! Last night I turned on our heat in our house lol I know it's early but I was just too cold and couldn't take it! Michael turned it off when he got home from work so it was only on for like 3 hours just get the cold air out! I went over to my grandparents house for dinner last night after work it was so much fun :-) I felt bad they waited till 6:40pm to eat dinner with me! That's the bummer working till 6pm you eat late but I'm use t it now 3 years I have done it hehe It rained all day yesterday off and on but last night it just poured! felt like our wedding night was coming back to us with the rain we were getting lol. I have been going to bed at 9pm lately so I really haven't been able to see Michael at night! It's my fault but I am so tired by 8:30pm I am trying to keep my eyes open till 9pm and they finally win and I'm sleeping by 9pm. Just a bummer! I went home during my break I have with work 2 times this week. I think we are just going to do that me going home 2 times a week during my break in the mornings so we can see each other. Then I won't be filling up my car every 3 days it may work and be able to make it for a week. Come winter I probably won't be going back and forth with the snow we will get! I'm dreading it!!!
This morning I over slept and turned off my alarm clock!!! Not good! Luckily I got just in time to get my cloths on and brush my hair and teeth and bring my make up in the car with me and put it on at the stop lights!!! I got up at 5:46am and I leave at 5:50am. I knew one of these mornings I would over sleep! That didn't start my morning off good after that. I did make it to work on time thank goodness!! Hope it doesn't happen tomorrow morning!!
So coming home this morning to our house to see my husband! I saw this bird fly by my car and it didn't make it far! It flew into my car on my bumper and hung himself in the vent thingy! I thought maybe it flung to the road but nope as I was looking over my steering wheel I could see like feathers of the bird I was thinking oh great the bird is still on my car! I pulled over and got out and sure enough there was the little birdie!!! I couldn't find a stick near by so I called my husband and was like ah I just killed a bird or wait......... I didn't a bird just killed himself flying into my car lol........ I told him to come where I was at and he said no to come home and he'll take it off!!!! So I got home and he came out and started laughing lol...........

So there was the bird and how he killed himself!!!!! only if the bird knew how to fly and where it was going it wouldn't have happened. So he got a broom pan and gloves and got it out of the vent on the front on my car and put it in the woods and as he was walking with it he goes it's still alive as I am freaking out and felt horrible and they he says it's still alive barely........... Thanks hunnie!!!
I am looking forward to the weekend even though I'm not sure what we are doing. I am really looking forward to Thanksgiving break and Christmas break! I don't have to work at all :-D This is the first year I don't have to work since I started working at my job! We are still opening but we got to pick the 5 school release days we wanted to work and I got all the field trip ones but like 2 we aren't going. but Hey that's okay with me! :-)






No comments:
Post a Comment