Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Monday, September 13, 2010

A fun Birthday weekend!

We a fun weekend and a birthday that never ended this weekend :-) We celebrated Michael's Birthday on Saturday with our family and a few friends! Then they got to see our new home too. Worked out nice! I'm Wore out from the fun weekend and I'm sure Michael is too. We celebrated his birthday all weekend :-D I don't know what I am going to do for his 30th birthday now it was kinda a big birthday party lol. We'll I'm sure we'll be having another big party for his birthday in 3 years!!! haha

SATURDAY
birthday party part 1


Me Cooking/stirring the sloppy joes

Cupcakes!!!

All the desserts!!! MMMM

the salads and side dishes that I had everyone bring!

The Birthday boy and I

The Cake my grandma made Michael for his birthday :-)

A friend of ours made that for Michael :-) LOVE IT!

A sign we got from Michael's grandparents that's hand carved! We love it!

A picture frame we got from Molly with our wedding pictures in it :-)

A drill from my grandparents!

His card from me :-D

The Syverson Table, my dad's side of the family :-)

The Neighborhood/friends table

I guess no has seen me drink a beer before Molly had to take a picture lol everyone was shocked I guess haha

chit chatting away!

The kiddies playing in our play room down stairs in our house :-) That's why I'm their favorite aunt! HAHA

Molly and I
Sunday
Michael's REAL Birthday party part 2
Sunday was his actual birthday! It was so much fun waking up to my husband on his birthday then last year I had to text him right away when it was his birthday lol. I woke up and said HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!! :-D He kept teasing me because I really didn't get him a birthday present for him! He has me and got to wake up next to me! What more could he want??? I felt bad but he really has everything and anything he wants and I gave him a big birthday party on Saturday and Took him out to dinner! He was in the shower and I was like crap he really did want a present lol usually he doesn't! So I was like crap! so I found these flash lights my parents have given him for Xmas last year and he didn't open it so I just put them in a bag and put news paper over it and gave it to him and when he opened it he was like hey I got this for Xmas from your parents I was like DARN IT! now if I would have done that to my dad he wouldn't have even noticed! HAHA. I was like I really didn't get you a present! I told him we could go to Menards and u could pick out a tool you want. Since I don't know what you want or need he didn't like that idea either lol Finally he said he was kidding and he was just teasing me and he really didn't care if I had gotten him a present.
We went to church and then to Menard's to get some stuff and then we went home and hung out and at 4:45 we went to Texas Road house for dinner but little did he know that his parents, my parents, our friends, his brother, sister in-law, niece and nephew and Molly were going to be there too!!!

We came walking in and everyone was waiting for us! Surprise!!!

The whole gang!!!

He had to wear his birthday boy button :-)

Dinner with my birthday boy :-)
and of course he had to ride the saddle!! I got it video tape it's on FB! He was so embarrassed! we did this last year too!!!

for doing that he got his birthday ice cream!! He was a great trooper! I know I will get pay back for my birthday in March! we will be in Florida so I won't know anyone so that will be good haha~!
We had a fun weekend!!! wished it wasn't over!


1 comment:

  1. Amy, you look so happy and wonderful. MOLLY CUT HER HAIR OFF!! It looks FABULOUS. I also have to comment on the play room that you have in your house, you are TO FUNNY!!!! =]

    ReplyDelete