Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Friday, September 17, 2010

2 months ago today we got married!!!!!

Exactly 2 months today we became Mr. and Mrs. Lockman!!!!

Wow where has the time gone? We planned our wedding for over a year and now we have been married for 2 months!!! Marriage life is the best!!!! I do have to say it was hard the first month just getting use to living together and sleeping in the same bed when we were used to sleeping by our self and not having to worry about picking up your mess or doing the dishes or making dinners........ haha I am lucky I only have to make dinners for Michael and I just on the weekends :-) I wish every day but I will do for the weekends. It's better then nothing. I think we both are sleeping way better now then we were 2 months ago lol. That was the biggest trouble which is silly but when you haven't slept with anyone and all of sudden your sleeping with another person (your husband) and your use to taking up the whole bed at night AKA me as what Michael says. We'll he talks in his sleep and thinks spiders are coming to get him. Thankfully it hasn't happen again. I wouldn't take anything back about being married I love it!!!!!!!!!

We are going to Michael's cousin wedding tonight well just the dinner part! I wish we could go to the church part too. This wedding will be very interesting going to. They are having the dinner part at the VFW in Columbia Heights and as of 2 weeks ago they were going to have people bring in food in a crock pot or something and the Hall called them and said we need to know who is your cater and they said we were going to bring in food and the hall person said you aren't allowed to do that! So I am not sure what will be there for dinner lol I am going to eat before we go I think just to be safe! They are suppose be having a I-Pod for their music HAHAHA It's just going to be a wedding you don't want to miss I think I am hoping to take pictures at the hall and I guess the bridesmaid girls have to wear a t-shirt under their dresses because it's spaghetti straps I don't know just weird if you ask me!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see it all that's for sure! All I can say is Michael and I's wedding was probably the best of the best in his relatives weddings. Everyone loved it and loved the food! I wish I could say the same but I really didn't eat our food on our wedding night I was too nervous to.

It's another rainy day what a bummer! Michael texted me this morning while I was at work and said he turned on the heat in our house! Glad I wasn't the only cold one. Michael is planning on doing our garage we need a new garage door he has been doing his research and I have been letting him and he has all these big plans for the garage! At first he said I couldn't park my car in the garage I can put it under the over hang we have lol I told him oh no it's going in the garage! Right now we don't have an opener to the garage and when we close the garage door we have to hold it down on the button if you let go it stops! He wants to insulate the garage put can lights in the garage, get a carriage garage door which he found one at Lowe's that's on sale and have his brother paint it the house color and but heat in there too and now he said he might want to tile the floor ahhhhhhhhh his big plans have gone a little over board!!! HAHA It doesn't matter to me because when we have a kid my plans will go over board too :-) I am letting him do the garage and figure it out! So I think we will be getting a new garage door in the next 3 weeks and the garage will be getting started on working on it very soon!!! Our brother in-law is going to help him with everything and help him put the garage door in. I swear he never stops working!!!!!!! keeps him busy I guess :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment