No Kids this week at work!!! *Happy Dance* This is like the only week we don't have to work with kids! It's kinda nice in matter of fact! I am excited for the school year to start! we are getting our room done for the kiddies to arrive we'll the Kindergartners next Wednesday! I can't wait!!! I worked 8-2pm It was sure nice to be done working before 6pm lol It felt kinda weird walking out of work before 6pm. I went and got my oil changed! I so don't like doing that! Went over to my parents and hung out there for a bit. Ate dinner Took cute Maddie for a walk around the block with my mom and now I'm at my house relaxing and waiting patiently for my husband to come home from work and go to bed! Let me say it's the best feeling going to bed with my husband and sleeping next to him and waking up next to him! I swear I smile in my sleep i'm so happy!!! and Smile when I wake up!!! It was so sad last night before dinner was ready I said time to eat dinner to Michael and he goes here is our last dinner together till next weekend! Made me sad to even think about that. It really was our last dinner till the next weekend! Ah I am dreading next week when I start my split shift! I just want to cry!!!! I want to see Michael but honestly driving 100 miles 25 miles x4 =100 a day if I went back and forth on my split and what not It's not worth it!!! I need to find a job that is just 8 hrs straight!!!! I know good luck finding a job these days I should just be happy I have a job that pays well and has good health insurances. I could find a nanny job Michael said if I wanted to and just go on his health insurance we'll see I have some thinking to do............. ahhhhhhhhhh is all I gotta say!!! No wonder why I have a canker sore the stress I have with trying to figure out how am I going to see my husband in the days. I don't know but it will all work out in the end!!!! :-)

Here is part of the classroom I work in with the Kindergartners at my work before school we are in the Lunch room and after school too. The kindergartners are in this room in the morning and afternoons. We got alot done today! So tomorrow we have an in service class we all have to go to from 9-3pm so that's all I am working :-D I am picking up Molly and we will drive together I even get to drive my husband's truck!!! I can't wait!! Maybe I'll be driving the truck after tomorrow and he'll be driving the little Saturn haha. Probably not.

Here is cute little Maddie tonight before we went on a walk!!! She loves going on walks after dinner! She doesn't want to go inside when we get back she puts on her brakes and we have to pick her up and bring her in. lol

I got home tonight and put pictures in this neat picture frame I got a bridal shower from my aunt and cousins. It's really cool! I started out with pictures when we first started dating and when Michael asked me to marry me and engagement pictures and then wedding pictures and pictures of our families and lastly our honeymoon pictures. That's our love story!!!!:-) I can't wait to hang it up I am thinking we should put it in our living room so people can actually see it!!! and see it at our house warming party!!! eekk that's coming up really fast and will be here before we know it!!! We are getting ready for it more each day! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!! it will be a fun day!!! :-D
I was hoping I'd get my new driver's licences today! It has been 3 weeks!!! No luck today!! Maybe tomorrow! I can't wait to see my picture and my new last name and new house address on it!!! Michael needs to go get his changed!! Maybe Friday morning we can go do it since I have off and he has to start work at 11am. we'll see!!
No comments:
Post a Comment