Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I get a 5 day weekend yay!

I got very exciting news to share!! So originally I was going to work 9-3pm today! well I was asked to work till 6:30pm today and work an extra 4 hours today and then I wouldn't have to work or come in to work I should say Thursday! So the nice Amy Marie Lockman I am said HECK YES!!!!!!! I would love a 5 day weekend baby!!! After a long very boring in service we had to go to I went over to the Preschool with my friend Michelle and Sam and helped them set up for 4 hours and then stayed and helped Michelle watched the 9 preschoolers while the parents come in for a quick meeting! It was so much fun!!! Those preschoolers are so stinking cute!! There is a big difference between Preschool and Kindergarten! U don't realize it till you see both ages. They grow up so much when they start Kindergarten! I do love the preschoolers! So now tomorrow I work 8-2pm and I'm done till the first day of school YAHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited and feel so bad to be excited when Michael still has to work till Friday night :-( but I'm still excited!


I have this nasty pounding headache right now that can't go away!! I hadn't ate since breakfast which was my fault they had lunch for us but as me being the picky eater I am didn't like it so I chosen not to eat it. then not realizing it till 4pm or so my head ache came on and it was getting worse and worse and I was like oh man I hadn't ate since 7am this morning!! eeekkk 6:30pm came rolling around I left and went to my parents and grab some dinner and ate and had to go home I need to go home and go to bed or something it's a little better now but still has one they are the worse!!! I hate them!!! Michael will be home any minute! he went into work early I guess today! i haven't really talked to him to or seen him much which stinks let me tell you that!!! I can't wait to see him :-)


So I'm pretty sure our grass is done growing in our front yard but I may be wrong it's looking pretty nice right now!!!!!! What a amazing difference it looks with grass then dirt haha







We got some picture frames from a wedding gifts and I finally got pictures in them I love them!!!



Another picture frame i love them all :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment