Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

5 day weekend starts now yahoo!!!!

I AM DOING MY HAPPY DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am done working now till Tuesday at 6:30am! I am so happy I have a long weekend! I don't know what I am going to do oh ya I do! Spend time with my husband now in the mornings till he goes to work at 2pm :-D We finally will be able to see each other for more then 20 mins :-D My husband doesn't stop working around our house! I am going to make him stop working and we can hopefully go do something fun like go for a long walk together or something other then working on the house! He needs a break I think!!! Even though we are Mostly done with our house I can't believe it :-) We are getting more ready or i should say I am for the big party not this weekend but next weekend! I am going to start grounding up the hamburger next week on my split with my mom and go to Costco and get all the stuff :-) Sunday we are going four wheeling I guess with a big group of Michael's friends. I'm excited to go and try out the new machine :-) Michael has Monday off so we'll do something fun :-) Then Tuesday is the big day for me starting work at 6:30am and having to drive 20 miles or more to work not sure exactly how far it is from work and I don't really want to know lol and having to leave 35 mins before I have to be to work before I left like 3 mins before I was suppose to be to work haha. I am still in the process of trying to find a new job with straight hrs. but as I am finding out it's like a 2nd job trying to find a new job! Who knows I may just have to tough it up and deal with it till we have our first child! and then for sure I'd be done working :-) I just got to wait patiently when we are both ready. We want to do some stuff and go on some trips before we have kids. :-)

I'm at my parents house now! on my sister's computer Michael is at work. So I'll be going home after dinner and then Michael will be home soon later at our house! I am hoping my driver's licences came in the mail today!!! I am anxiously waiting for it!!! I have to pay our bills tomorrow! This is our first real month of all our bills the first of the month. I am the one in charge of our money/paying bills and keeping track it! How did I get this job?????? I guess Michael volunteered me and said I can do it! Which I am really good with my money which is good and if I don't match up what the bank says I figure out the reason till it matches to be the same! Doesn't usually happen a lot maybe once a month.

I sure hope the weekend is nice and we have nice weather and not hot and humid weather :-) Maybe be able to turn the A/C off when I get home. I am dreading when the season's change weather wise starting in October with my lovely asthma's last year on Halloween or the week before was when I got pneumonia! I am praying hard I won't get it again!!!!!!!!! I am excited for fall for the changing in the leaves colors and decorating our house for fall and seeing all the colorful leaves in our back yard with all our trees we have!!! We may have a very colorful backyard :-) I will be taking lots of pictures don't worry :-) Not looking forward to the leaves falling to the ground though and having to rack them we'll just hire the same guy again that did it for us last year :-) saved us a few days from doing it hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment