We'll our day is half over!!! We went to church and after church we ran here there and everywhere! We went to Sherin Williams to buy 1 more gallon of paint to finish the trim on our house after there we went to Menard's! We officially hate that store only because when we are done shopping there we spend over a $100. We got some solar lights to put on the drive way! This was my idea to buy them not Michael's and he got a post to put his lantern he got up on it in the front yard, and some lantern lights for the outside of our house to hang up and some little stuff too. Never have I shopped at Menard's before I met Michael and now we are there or he is and i am if I am with him at least once a week.
Last night when we were sleeping, Michael woke up half sleeping and freaking out that there's a spider in our bed! I tried to tell him no there isn't a spider and go back to bed! But he incited that there was and we had to take the blankets off the bed to make sure there wasn't one he said they are nesting in our bed lol I was like oh boy Michael you are crazy!!!! I wonder what he'll wake up tonight about??? He woke up 2 nights ago again saying there is a spider on the ceiling. I asked him this morning if he remembers waking up about a spider and he does. He said get use to it it's only the beginning of it!
So I guess my watering the grass doesn't do it! I figured yesterday I would just put my thumb over the hose and walk around and water the grass. Michael said that was just a tease to the grass lol. I said oh like they know what that is. He also said to me I can tell your a real blonde if that's how you think you should water the grass lol He said he is going to show me how to use the sprinkler. Good luck on that! I don't know why he didn't put an under ground sprinkler in your yard! He said he is going to next spring for sure! It's a pain in the butt watering the grass.
Tomorrow I only have to work till 2pm I am kinda excited about getting done at 2pm what will I do for the rest of the night............ beats me!! probably go to my parents for a bit and have dinner and relax. I am looking forward to my 4 day weekend next weekend that's for sure :-D




No comments:
Post a Comment