Michael finished finally one project at the house!! He seems to start one and doesn't finish it for a few months but this one he really worked hard and finished it!!! It looks so nice!!! He went to the nurseries and talked to all his old little ladies he said. He may go to a seminar on land scaping lol He is so into this land scaping! He pretty much picked out all the tress, bushes, and flowers! I let him do that part and I took pictures. :-) What i'm good at hehe. He did a great job! He's so excited for the house warming party! As in the beginning he wasn't too excited about it and didn't want it to happen and now he does! all the guys at work are so excited. He's so proud of the land scaping he said it turned out like he dreamed it would be like :-) I am so proud of him!Work today was long, Just because I was tired and just didn't feel good achy all over and tired. Thankfully 6pm came fast enough! I went over to my parents for a little bit but had to go home because I just wanted to go home and get my jammies on and lay on the couch and do nothing! I don't have to go to work tomorrow till 1pm :-D I have 3 hrs of flex :-) I am looking forward to going into work late! and for it to be FRIDAY!!! Michael said we could possible do something fun Saturday :-) this morning as I was getting ready for work, I said what were you thinking?? He said we could go to the JUNK YARD! I said WHAT???? That's fun???? I started laughing! I said we'll you can go to the junk yard yourself lol He was kidding so he says. lol We may go to Stillwater and go out for dinner and go to some antiques shops since he's getting into that stuff now. Sunday my parents are coming over and sisters for dinner! Michael is going to make dinner and grill for them :-) Since he wants them to come over and see all the land scaping, plus Emily leaves Monday morning bright and early with my parents back to college! Where did the summer go??? It sure went by fast! I can't believe this is her last year of college it sure went by fast! I am so proud of her! She truly worked her butt off and will be a fabulous register nurse in MAY 2011 :-D
I am watching my first place on HGTV, It is bringing back the memories when we first bought our house! The nervousness and the waiting game of hearing if they accpected our offer!!! Soon enough they did and I knew they would :-) Who would say no to such a great looking couple (as in Michael and I) lol It's hard to believe what the house looked like 6 months ago when we first bought the house and what it looks like now! doesn't look like the same house that's for sure! We worked our butts off and so happy we did it all before we got married :-) Worked out great!




No comments:
Post a Comment