Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Friday, August 20, 2010

Happy it's FRIDAY TGIF

I'm so happy it's FRIDAY and it's the WEEKEND! I look forward to the weekends so much I am already looking forward to the next weekend haha I like to get ahead of myself! Most of you know me by now I tend do that. I went into work at 1pm I had 3 hrs of flex time so I used it today! I slept horrible last night both Michael and I did! I don't know what it was why we did. It stormed so bad in the middle of the night we both woke up and said the GRASS!!!!!!!!! No luckily it didn't get washed the away the seed. in the front yard! The storm was nasty and was raining so hard! I usually don't wake up the storms but I guess if I wasn't sleeping good in the begining I would wake up to the storm. We turned on the A/C last night before we went bed which I thought would help. I knew it was going to get icky out this weekend. Silly Michael forgot to turn the A/C up when we left for the day this morning! We haven't gotten our bill for A/C yet! I'm kinda nervous to be honest. I don't know what to expect how much it will be. Needless to say I'm dreading the bill.

I didn't feel like making dinner just having one of those nights I texted Michael and asked him if he would like to pick something up for dinner to go? I didn't care where? He texted me back and said sure, how about Apple Bee's to go I said sure! He knew exactly what I wanted! Chicken fingers, french fries and a cherry on top okay jk about the cherry on top that just sound good lol. He knows me too good what I like to eat well I guess it's not too hard to figure me out and how picky I am with my food lol. I only eat Chicken and turkey sometimes hamburgers and hot dogs depends on the mood I'm in. I won't get into how picky of an eater I am. I sure how our kids aren't picky eating like me lol that's when we have kids............. hehe I'm waiting for my dinner from my husband he's going to pick it up on his way home from work and pick up something for him too. He'll probably get the 2 for $20.00

So Michael's birthday is coming up!! The day after our house warming party! I am still trying to think what to get him for his birthday! I have no clue! I am just pull out a $100 bill we have and just go get him a gift card to Home Depot or Menard's or buy him a tool he really really wants at sears! I'll get him something really good I know!!! :-D I can't wait for his birthday!!! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment