Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Fun filled Saturday :-)

We had a busy day today! We had so much we wen to the threshing show in NowThen I didn't know what to expect it was tractor show with farmers, and a flea market. It was fun! I had the time of my life walking around with my husband! And taking pictures. I did make some banana chocolate chip muffins last night after dinner for breakfast today! he he I really enjoy baking its so much fun!!!


Here we are at the show!

The tactors
Soon I'm sure i'll be seeing tractors at our house lol



I Thought this was so cute!! I want to do this in our garden




This is funny ...... and mean........... I giggled at this! michael calls me grandma because i don't like to do anything lol I said this will be us in 5 years!! as a joke! I hope i didn't offend anyone it's just a joke.
Listening to a band! :-)
a pony was for sale at the show, and I took a picture of it and posted it on FB and said Michael let me buy a pony today! People were believing me!! I wasn't going to play along with them but it was fun I figure and I had fun for a few hours. I giggled! People were like let me see it at your house so me I googled a pony and found a pony that looked the same or close to it and post it lol
Here is the pony I found that looked like it was in our yard haha I'm so mean! I felt so bad! They asked and I found one haha
finally I told them all It was a joke this is what I said Okay everyone I got you all!!! I got a stuff pony instead of a real one!!! I wasn't going to play along with all you.......... but since everyone was seeming to believe me I figure okay this will be fun!!! HAHAHA U all fell for it! U honestly see me having a real pony?????? I could never lol It would be more work then having a kid lol

We went to Mcdonadels for dinner and this guy came walking in with his scooter lol I giggled and of course took a picture!

This is Michael 10 years on his bike with a light on the helmet and 3 baskets lol I giggled. We saw some funny stuff today I loved it!!!

Michael finished our yard land scaping today! it looks so great!! the grass is growing so fast it's crazy how fast it's growing :-) I'm sure he'll be working on a next project Monday since the land scaping is done hehe
Our grass is growing! It looks like a chia pet how it starts out lol
tiny little grass growing
Our back yard!!
The pretty flowers!


Last load of rock dumping!



No comments:

Post a Comment