The field trip today was okay! 200 kids at Ecko bocken with 2 slides CRAZYNESS!!!!! and they mini golf it was fun because the kids could really run around and pretty much do anything. The weather was icky but it didn't rain thank goodness!!!
Work was a nightmear when we got back. We got our fall schedules for the school year, they cut so many workers the only three workers they kept were my sister my friend and this guy. They cut so many workers like 8. I guess the enrollment for the school year is low. I am frustrated with my hours but going to work threw it! I got an extra half hour! I work 6:30am-9:30am and then 2:30pm-6pm which is okay. But just a bummer and I knew I was getting the hours. I just wished I didn't get a split shift! I want to look for a new job but It's so hard trying to find a job now a days. So I am going stick it out and work at the school I am at and in the mean time look for a new job. It will take time but if it's meant to be it's meant to be.
It's just hard with Michael on nights and not being able to see him at night! it's so hard. I hate it. We are getting threw it though. I do have to say we look forward to the weekends that's for sure! I am just thankful I have a job and health insurance and a good paying job too. I am just have mixed feelings right now and over whelmed. I am looking forward for the school year that's for sure! Hope it's better then the summer lol .




No comments:
Post a Comment