Our wedding day is here! My dreams are coming true!!! It's a love story and a fairy tale :-D 2 pm I become MR. and Mrs Michael Lockman and I become a wife and a AUNT to 4 nieces and 2 nephews! The nerves are kicking in! I did sleep good last night and did go to bed a decent time :-D woke up my 2 sisters sleeping next me to my last night in my pink room has came to a end now and I get to sleep in a bedroom with someone who loves me to the moon and back :-D I can't wait!!!!!! Tonight will be our first time ever sleeping at our own house! We have waited for this night!!!! Even though Michael has said to me come on Amy lets just stay here! I had to say no we are waiting for our wedding night to make it more special!!!!! And look we did and it will be a night we won't forget! I can't wait to see all our family and friends today!!!!!! Just hope I don't shade some tears!!!! I'm sure Michael is a nervous wreck this morning! I'm doing pretty good! Michael got himself a 1963 olds Mobile lol who buys a car the day before the get married???? That's right MICHAEL!!!! He cracks me up!!!! He's going to make it in a family car and keep it even though he goes back and forth just like rather he should keep or sell and surprise surprise he's doing the same he gets the car MONDAY! haha. I Love it!!!!!!!!
We'll today is the day I have been waited for since I was a little girl :-D I can't wait to see Michael at 11am for the first time today! and meet my handsome soon to be husband at the altar!!!!
Time to go get ready and get to be a princess/cinderella for the day!!!!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment