The rehearsal for the wedding went great!!!! I was so sick to my stomach the whole day about and i don' t know why it all went great! Just worry what other people think about me and I don't want anyone mad at me that's my fear lol. We met at my church at 5:50pm It all went well and fun! i can't wait for the wedding! Michael did great better then I thought he would! Now the test will be tomorrow how he will be!!! I'm sure he'll do just great! I hope I can hold my tears in!! I don't want to cry that's my fear lol........... HAHA I just can't believe it's happen and it's coming true! It's a love story tied in a fairy tale story :-) After the Rehearsal we all went to Broadway pizza for the grooms dinner, it was fun!
The Maid of Honor sign our marriage licences
The Best man signing the marriage licences
I forgot my flowers for the rehearsal dad had to go to the van and get it haha
Michael's sister Amie and her husband Dave
Kelly and Kevin Michael's brother and sister -in-law
Michael's parents
practing our vows and the maid of honors and best man up there with us :-)
Molly and Paul
Amie and Dave
Mom and Dad
At the Grooms dinner and of course Molly had to get us something, and it was a bride and groom hat! Michael didn't know he had a hat haha
LOL LOVE it1
Soon to be Bride and Groom! I can't wait!
Pizza mmmm
dinner time :-)
My soon to be brother -in laws and getting our food!
my soon to be niece's and nephews! gone from 0 to 6 and soon to be 2 more on the way! hehe
Michael's family and my in-laws
Smiling like always!
They all started to ding the glasses and we practiced haha Michael didn't want to do it but i had to bite the bulliet and do it for us! HAHA Love his face!




No comments:
Post a Comment