WE ARE MARRIED!!!
I know prounce to you Mr. and Mrs. Lockman!

I really wish I could go back to our wedding day and redo it!!!!!! It was the best day of my life!!!!!!!!!! The Day went by so fast!!! I am so glad we have it all video tape :-) I can't wait to see it!!! I just can't explain how excited I am for being married and my dream has came true! The wedding was everything I wanted! When Michael and I first saw each other for the first time Saturday morning he was wating for me and I came running down the hall and ran to him so fast and squeezed him and started to cry! Our parents were there with us! When I walked down the aisle it was the best thing I couldn't look at anyone but just staring at Michael my husband!! Michael did really really good up at the altar! I was very impressed! We didn't even shade a tear! We were both so excited . I did say when we were saying our vows I Amy take you to be my awful instead of lawful husband! I said it twice! LOL I was so nervous and don't even know why awful came out of my mouth! lol Everyone giggled it's on tape! After the wedding Michael and I had some time before we went to the hall and we decided to go to Dairy Queen, if you all know me well I love Dairy queen :-D it was so fun!!!!
We got icecream cones hehe
Feeding each other our cones hehe
We won't forget our wedding night! We had a tornato warning the sirens were going off and it was pouring rain and the winds were 60 mph and we were in the middle of the $1 dance and the DJ came on and said sorry to stop it but we all need to go in the kitchen while we are under a tornado warning! 270 people in the back of the kitchen = priceless!!!!!! After we were done the dj played and the thundered roared haha it was cute we were dancing with our umbrellas. We won't forget our wedding :-) it was seriously thee best day of my life and Michael's too!!! He didn't stop smiling! I didn't either!






No comments:
Post a Comment