Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Grocery Shopping

This afternoon we made a grocery shopping trip to Cub Foods, We got everything we need in an hour. phew I thought It was going to take longer! We did pretty good shopping together and didn't disagree on anything maybe because Michael is sick and he just wanted to get out of there lol JK We do pretty good on stuff hehe. We need pretty much everything to start out with..... When you have nothing!
Here's our cart! It's pretty full If you see any junk food that's my husbands choice and I let it go because he needs to eat anything and everything to gain his weight back from being sick! he lost 10 pounds he didn't know lose!!! I will have to say it was kinda fun I was trying to get a shopping list online before we went but couldn't find a good one so we just wing it and went down every aisle and just got stuff we thought we needed! It sure adds up fast! I thought we'd be spending at least $300 but surprisingly it all came to $130 we thought we did pretty good! Michael is staying home tomorrow from work me on the other hand can't. I wish I could though. I am not ready to go back to work for some reason! It sure would be nice to not work lol that won't happen for a long time. I am excited to go back see the kids! Molly keeps telling me they are so excited to see me tomorrow. I am kinda nervous since I haven't been there for 2 weeks I don't know why but I just am. Good thing I don't have to be to work till 10am so I can still kinda sleep in well till 8am or so.
I think I wore Michael out from grocery shopping! He didn't want to stay at the house by himself so he went with and I was nervous about having him come with since he doesn't have much energy. He did okay but was tired when we got home. and slept on the way home. I thought I was going to have to get him a wheel chair lol didn't know how he was going to do. He said it was nice to get out of the house to get some fresh air. I hate putting the grocery's away when you get home! I have a feeling i'm not going to like grocery shopping but going to have to like it lol

OUR NEW FAMILY CAR!

Not sure If I wrote about our new family car or not my had is spinning and can't remember half the stuff lol 2 days before our wedding Michael bought a 1963 olds Mobile rust free! He's going to fix it up a bit and get it painted and either sell it or keep it. won't cost too much money not as much as his dart did. Kinda excited to start working on it and helping maybe he'll paint it pink for me haha jk ya right!
Michael and his new car!!!!!!!!!!! Only Michael would buy a car 2 days before his wedding haha. He found this car 4 miles away from our house and stopped by and asked the guy if the car was for sale and it was so he bought it!

Michael is feeling a little better tonight phew! He's still feels run down. His parents stopped over tonight and brought us over KFC for dinner and we watched the DVD of our wedding and they looked at our honeymoon pictures. It was fun having them over!



No comments:

Post a Comment