Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Friday, July 30, 2010

First day back to work!

Today was my first day back to work in 2 weeks! eek It went okay! I now know how it feels to go back to work after having a kid! It's horrible! I hope I won't have to go back to work when we have kids in a year or so! I honestly don't think I could do it! well I could if I had too. I didn't want to get out of bed this morning! I'm so use to just hanging out and relax and not back to my work schedule!

Michael is feeling a little better today!!! yay! We went over to my parents house for dinner! after I was done working! Tomorrow we have Michael's friend's wedding to go to. Let me tell you it's hard to get adjusted to sleeping with another person when your use to sleeping by yourself! We are getting threw it! Michael calls me a sweat hog and now I'm thinking it's him he sweats so much in the middle of the night!!! LOL He tells me I have too many blankets on our bed. lol. We'll get use to this we are together forever and ever!!! Just hard in the beginning. I am loving married life!!! It's the best part of my life be married to my best friend! Waking up next to him and going to bed with him! I wouldn't change anything!!!!!!!!

We'll my hubby is calling me bed!

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment