Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Thursday, July 29, 2010

We are home and back in the USA

We made it home from our honeymoon Tuesday well Wednesday early morning at Midnight! Michael wasn't feeling so good so the plan ride wasn't much fun for him! He cough pretty much the whole time we were on the plane. I felt so bad for him! We at a lay over in Miami and boy I felt like I was in a different country there LOL I am pretty sure that's where everyone has a connected flight if they have one! It was crazy and very busy! We got delaid in Miami to MN because it was raining back in MN and storming! So we left an hour later. Mexico was on the same time zone as MN but when we got to Miami we went an hour a head! We got home and my mom, Molly and mom's friend Karen where at the airport waiting for us. Molly had a big sign when we saw them lol. It was cute!

We got home and slept at my parents house because we were going to the doctors in the morning for Michael! His appointment yesterday was at 10:15am but we got up early and I called to see if we could get in earlier and we were able to! So we went at 8:20am they did a chest X-ray and he has bronchitis bad! So he got put on an inhaler and the z pack he's having a VERY hard time to just rest and lay down! I want to tie him down on the couch so he can rest but I won't ever do that lol. I am having him do my neb that seems to work better then the inhaler. I had to call in sick at work today so I could stay at home and take care of my husband! I feel so bad for him! I unpacked all our suite cases this morning so everything is put away I washed all our cloths at my parents house yesterday! Our house is a mess! I can't stand it! I need to go gorcey shopping too we have no food in our house well enough for the weekend. Don't know if I trust Michael home alone my luck he'll start mowing the lawn. He already told me he was going too.. I told oh no your not!!!!! It's overwhelming coming home from your honeymoon and after your wedding there is a million things to be done and get done with name changes and address changing. We were so tired yesterday we went to bed at 8:30pm and got up this morning at 9am. We got a lot of sleep that's for sure! Michael is still tired and has no energy!

I'm not ready to go back to work tomorrow! I am kinda glad I had to stay home today to take of Michael. I was so tired yesterday and had no energy myself. So glad I unpacked all our suite cases so that's done! We got our photos back from our photographer. The pictures turned out great!!! http://www.supremeimagesphotography.com/Weddings/Amy-and-Michael/13067719_e4X5d#946081260_ZZ9ow
Click on the link and it should take you to the site where the pictures are.

We got our DVD back from our wedding too it was fun watching it that's for sure!!! It turned out really good! I love it!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment