Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Monday, July 12, 2010

5 days till I married my prince charming!!!!!

Saturday Michael had his bachelor party! The guys had fun! but got rained and stormed on so the boat had to come in an hour early! I'm glad Michael had fun fishing with the guys ;-D While he was fishing I went out with some girls from work for Michelle's 21st birthday! We went to Major's and started the drinks there and at 10pm we went to bepops where ladies drank for free from 10-11pm I didn't have more then half of my drink and miss Michelle drank the rest of mine lol. I had fun! and probably drank a little more then I wanted too and paid for it on Sunday! I figured it was my last weekend before I get married hehe Michael was a good boy and didn't drink. At bepops we danced the night away and I am still paying for it from Saturday night, my legs are so sore! I have a feeling I'll be sore Sunday from dancing all night hehe. I can't wait! Sunday came around and got up early for church and after church we had a pre rehearsal with our just us and our sponsor couple. so Thursday night is the real rehearsal with the whole families! After we that we are all going to Broad way pizza for the grooms dinner :-D I'm so excited! This is my last week before i am married! crazy! I can't wait for Michael to see me in my dress!!! At 11am Saturday the day of the wedding we will see each other for the first time that day ;-D I figure i wanted to see him before I walk down with my dad and didn't have to see him for the first time in front of everyone! so I'm excited to finally wear my dress and Michael can see me :-D

After church yesterday we went to the Gorcey store to pick up some food for dinner, didn't realise how much it cost to cook! eekk I have to learn the hard way and found out for myself lol. It's a good learning experience I think!! from never having to buy my gorceys and making my own meals! LOL We decided to out of the box and make something other then hamburgers and pizza for dinners! We made Chicken Kabobs, they were already pre made :-) we cheated. But they were very good! Michael grilled the kabobs while i made the mash potatoes and from never making mash potatoes before I made a little too much lol I probably made enough for 8 people! I guess I learn from my mistakes hehe for being a first time cooker! Made 12 potatoes and came out to be a little too much for just 2 people for dinner haha. So we had Chicken Kabobs, corn on the cob, mash potatoes. It was perfect for our actually first real meal :-) Next week at this time we'll be living there for good :-D together! Kinda scary but we'll be fine! Everyone does it! I'm so glad we got our house in Feb. and we are easing our way into to living in the house together! i can't wait!!!




we made brownies this afternoon :-)
mmm yummy!!!
Michael getting the water ready to boil the potatoe for mash potatoes
getting the potatoes all ready!
pouring the potatoes in , hoping this is the right way to cook them haha

The new cook in the house
the potatoes in the pot!
Boiling in the pot!
The new grill cook!
mmmm the waiting game of the chicken Kabobs to be done


the big inch worm we found on the tree


So glad he knows how to grill :-)
Michael peeling the corn on the cob!!!
dinner for 2 all done! chicken kabobs, corn on the cob, and mash potatoes ( yes I made a lot of mash potatoes for just the 2 of us lol i learn from my mistakes i guess when i am just learning to cook haha)
Ah dinner together!!!
Since we don't have a dishwasher yet, we have to wash our dishes by hand :-) Oh i can't wait to get a dish washer :-)
As I am typing, we are getting cable, internet, and phone in our house! Michael is at the house! I am so excited!!! i can't wait to be able to watch t.v. and not have it cut in and out cuz we have to have rabbit ears on our t.v. So excited and of course for the Internet!!!!!! That will be nice! Michael isn't looking forward to it because he knows i'll be on it hehe but he will be too so it's okay :-) We are getting a telephone service too because it was in a triple play package they had and it was 40 bucks cheaper to do all three instead of just doing 2. So we are getting a phone which i bought Saturday 3 cordless phones!!! we'll see how much we'll use the house phone I'm sure we will use it more then we think we will :-)

Well 5 days till i married my prince charming!!!! I can't wait!! Can't wait to see all our family and friends at our wedding :-) I don't know who is more nervous Michael or I lol.......... i think Michael is I'm just going to go with the flow and not worry about too much that day! it only happens once so I'm going to enjoy every minute of it!!!!! Just nervous when I walk down the aisle and all eyes are on me! Michael was so worried about everyone looking at him, and i said oh honey they will be looking at you for a few minutes and when i walk down all eyes are on me and including your eyes!!!!!!! lol........... I can't wait to see everyone see my dress this has been so hard not be able to show the world my dress on the computer haha......... i can't wait to wear it for 12 hours or so!!!!! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment