Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Saturday, July 10, 2010

1 week till we are married yahoo

WOW!!! 1 week from today I marry my best friend!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait!!! I am going to have sleepless nights the next week!!!!!!!! I know next Friday night I probably won't sleep much hehe. I'll be too excited !!!!! I just seriously can't believe it's going to be here! My room is pretty much empty just have enough cloths in my closet for a week or so! So long to my pink hello to my golden room where I have the golden key to my love of my life :-D I can't wait to finally be able to wake up next to each other and go to bed together!!!!:-D We are as ready as we can be for the wedding!!!!!!! The kids at work are so stinking cute! They have been talking about me getting married since the beginning of June! They all want to come to the wedding but I had to say Sorry they couldn't lol. I just cant wait for Michael to see me in my dress! :-D


mom and her soon to be son-in-law :-D

my mom made Michael a scrap book of his car 1968 dodge dart from start to finish and my mom gave it to him tonight! yes it will be at the wedding along with all our other books she has done for us! :-D

looking at the book she did! Turned out great!!! He loved it!

went up to the house tonight to clean and took a break and baked cookies in our new oven :-D First time using it tonight!

mmmm melting and cooking

They look yummy

Taking out the cookies :-)

mmmmm they look tasty :-)
the cookie monster is ready to eat them all!!!!! okay not really don't know who the cookie monster would be haha

We went up to the house tonight to clean or should I say I cleaned it since it was all my stuff laying around from last night when I brought all my stuff up! Phew it's done and cleaned :-D Had to get it done because tomorrow Michael's bachelor party and they are meeting at our house and I'm sure they will all get a tour of it!!! Oh man they are going to think I'm some crazy person when they go down stairs to the basement bedroom, I have all the toys in their for Michael's niece's and nephews :-) lol. The girls love it! playing with all the babies and dolls i have for them lol and cars for the boys and puzzles it's the best room for the kids!!! haha All we just need to get is a swing set! Michael said he'll build one, one day :-D yay!

I am going out tonight with some friends from work! :-D I can't wait! Hopefully we won't be out too late because Sunday we have a rehearsal practice after Church with just Michael and I and our sponsor couple before the real rehearsal on Thursday night :-D Should be fun and we still need to go shopping for our honeymoon! Probably go after church or something. and finish packing too! Michael hasn't even start and me I have of course haha
I'm off to bed i'm tired and it's almost 1am good thing I can sleep in this morning hehe


No comments:

Post a Comment