Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

4 days to go I can't wait!!!!

4 days till I marry my prince charming I can't wait!!! So excited our dream is coming true and happening :-) We had a fire last night and it was fun! It's been late night going to bed for me! Michael came over after he was done working and the girls were going to have a fire and Michael and I sat out there with them! It was fun! I was so crabby this morning before I went to work, I have been up late getting stuff done for the wedding there isn't enough time in the days to get it done! When I work 8 hrs and come home at 6 eat dinner relax for 10mins and get back to getting stuff done for the wedding! I got all the presents ready for the rehearsal for our bridal party for Thursday night and Thank you cards for them! I wrote my parents and Michael's parents a letter from me and wrote Michael a poem and letter to give to him on our wedding day :-) in the morning. I was up till 2am writing letters it was worth it! Got up at 7:45am and was running around getting all my stuff ready for work and before I know it was 10am and I was at work till 6pm and from there Molly and I went and got our nails done and a pedicure they were busy and we sat and had our feet in water for an hour before they did ours! So it took 2 long hours to get them done and 1 hr was just waiting! It was fun though my friend Michelle stopped by to see us and we talked to her so that was fun :-) Emily had to work nights tonight so my mom and her went this morning. After we went to apple bee's for dinner I was starving and now it's 9:30pm and finally sitting down and my eyes are so tired I just want to go to sleep! I am hoping to go to bed very soon and not going to bed at 2am I have to be to work at 8:30am for a dumb field trip we are going to I hope it rains so we don't have to go. we are going to some sculpture garden in Waconia MN BORING! No one is looking forward to it! lets just say that! I feel like a walking sleep zombie!



sisters <3
My soon to be husband and soon to be Emily and Molly's Bro-in-law :-)


Soaking for feet!!!!:-D felt so good!
Molly and I getting a pedicure :-)


Getting all pamperd up for the big day! :-D




No comments:

Post a Comment