Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

sick agian errr

I finally went into the doctors this afternoon when I was done working at 2pm My mom told me to make an appointment and get on some antibiotics because your not getting better! after a month or more probably since the last time I was my birthday I haven't really gotten better! So I went in and sure enough I have bronchitis she said my lungs were all wet when she was listening! Get to be doing the neb 2x a day now plus inhaler plus the Z-pack! Lovely just what I need before the wedding! My doctor told me to pack my neb with me when we go to our honeymoon she knows me to well by now lol and she said with it being humid you don't know what will happen with your little lungs! I would have never thought about bring it till today so I get to pack it in my carry on. Lucky it's not too big :-) so it will be fine and praying I don't need but I'll have it if I need it and don't want to go to the hospital down there! I told Michael I had to bring it with us and he goes might as well bring the oxygen tank too! What a brat he is!!!!!!! lol

I have tomorrow off and we got the time frame for when the appliances are coming between 11am and 3pm and lucky me I get to go sit up there in the morning and wait for them since Michael is working 11am-7:30pm this week not looking forward to it! Hopefully they come at 11am and I go back home and get the programs printed out and what not! I am bringing a lot of my cloths up from my closet I figure what am I going to do up there waiting we don't have cable nor Internet up there yet and won't till we get back from Mexico. so why not bring my cloths up and put them in our closet, oh wait I can't because Michael still needs to paint in it!! eeerr so I am either just putting them in our closet or putting my cloths in the spare closet for now! That spare room is piling up with lots of stuff in it right now hahaha.

Well I hope I am going to get better!!!!!!! I pretty much have been sick since Oct.2009 Halloween that's when it all started up! no fun!!!!!!!!!!! I did talk to my doctor about who she recommend for a OB/GYN doctor because you just never know what could happen lol Just being prepared! Plus I need to do my yearly examine(which I haven't done ever cuz i am dreading it) too which I'm dreading!!!!!!!!!!!!! My doctor talked to me about it and mad me feel a little better about it but just not looking forward to it one bit!!!!! I was going to possible go to a OB/GYN but after talking to her I'll just end up going to her for it I feel more comfortable going to her then some random doctor that doesn't know me! all I can say is I am dreading the appointment and not looking forward to it! But again who is?

Now we are off to go look at some tractor Michael found on Craigs list for the house because he said his little body can't handle moving all the rocks so if he gets this this will be better oh boy!! I just laughed!!!!!!!!!! Him on a tractor hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment