We got our appliances today!!! It ended up being a mess though!!! I had the day off and went up there at 11am they got there at 12pm and started putting stuff together and what not and I sat on the couch and watch lol. I loved it! Michael wasn't able to be up there with me, he worked 11am-7pm for the last 3 days! The guy came in and there was 2 that carried the fridge in. I don't know how they did it but I know I could never have done that!!!! So they try to hook the water up to the fridge and since we have well water we have a switch that turns the water on and off down stairs, it was off and when you turn it off there is still water that will come out of the faucet. but eventually it will shut off. The guy cut the wire to the hose and water started coming out like made a huge puddle on the floor and got the guy's pants soaking wet! I wanted to laugh so hard but couldn't! I quickly turned the water faucet on to the sink to get the last of the water out and it stopped! That was funny though but I had to clean the mess up lol. They got the water hose plugged in and tried to push the fridge back in the space and it doesn't fit it wouldn't go in all the way it was a 1 inch too tall........... which I called Michael at work and let him know what was going on. He told me we can take the cupboard out above it and we'll come up after he was done working to look at it! so needless to say I didn't have fun sitting up there watching one thing go wrong after another! So we went up at night when Michael was done working and he told me I never did measure anything I just assumed it will all fit in place!!!! I said well that's what you get for not measuring it!!! More work for you like always lol...........The microwave doesn't fit so again we have to get the cupboard above it cut down again. lucky Michael knows a guy that he worked with that does cupboards phew!!! Always good to know someone that does stuff that you need help with in the area lol..... Michael seems to do a great job knowing people So his friend will fix the cupboards for us.

before picture!

The truck is here with our appliances :-D


Uh-oh it's too tall by 1 inch!!!! Not good!!!!

So Mr. Fix it AKA Michael will fix it for me!!

Here is the stove and the fridge after we took the cupboard out well Michael did!!! now we have to it fixed and it will look better! The fridge is suppose to fit above the stove some how lol Michael knows what to do he says so I believe in him and have faith in him that he can get it to fit :-)

And I was at wal-mart this afternoon with my mom and Michael has been looking for a wheel barrow for a few months and a few weeks ago this one was $90 and today for me only it was $40 haha jk It was on sale So I took a picture and sent it to Michael and he told me to buy it! So the lovely soon to be wife I am bought it for him! :-) I decided to get in it and have Michael take me for a ride to his truck because I figure I would never get to go in again because it will be full of dirt! now it's time to get working and hauling the rocks out and the dirt!!!
Well, 2 addition are going to be added to the Lockman family, Amie Michael's sister found out she is pregnant like found out a couple days ago. and his sister in-law Kelly is pregnant too and due 10-10-10 lol Not sure when Amie is due I'm guessing 9 months will be March sometime if she just found out. Now if we had a baby they will all be around the same age! isn't that nice they decided to wait for us but who know when we'll get pregnant, could be the wedding night, honeymoon or 2 years from now! HAHA.......... which I highly doubt it! Michael hates me talking about having a kid, he tells me he's not ready to have one, and my mom said to me all guys are like that and once they baby it in the world it's a whole new story to them!!! He's just going threw a phase like all men go threw lol.... So that would leave his parents with 8 grand kids plus when we have kids lol there will be most likely 3 more that's how many I want to have 3-4 or as my friend tells me I'm going to have 18 kids no way though haha..............
No comments:
Post a Comment