I can't believe it's the 4th !!! After this weekend we'll be down to 1 week till we are married!!!!! Ahhh The nerves are kicking in and I can tell with Michael because he has been crabby. I'm excited though! I need to start packing up my pink room! I put it off and now it's creeping up on me and before I know it will be a week and then days before the big day!!! I hope I'm not a big baby and start crying lol.......... on the wedding day!!!!!! I'm going to hold my tears back well at least try too.........
Our plans for the fourth aren't too exciting, just hanging out and relaxing. Michael wants to work on the house! I told him we have our whole life to work on the house! lets just relax and enjoy our long weekend!!!!! We'll see how that goes i'm sure he'll work on the house while i'll sit back and relax hehe. Next weekend we are busy as can be, Michael has his bachelor party on lake Milacs with all his brothers, dad,a few friends , my dad and my cousins going fishing and doing guys stuff I guess lol..... I am going out that night with friends from work for a little bacherlorette party for me. Then Sunday afternoon we have our pre rehearsal wedding practice with our sponsor couple with just the two of us and then Thursday the 15th we have the real rehersal with the whole family!!! I just can't believe how fast it's going to be here!!!!!! I'm so excited! We have 255 people attending our wedding! :-D I'm so excited that we will be celebrating our wedding day with all our family and friends!
Yesterday at work I got a little too much sun! I love it though getting paid to stand/sit in the sun to watch the kids play outside! I gotta watch it the next couple days that I don't get any big tan lines! Before the wedding! I went to the Dentist last night after work, they had a cancellation and got my teeth cleaned The dentist said my teeth looked beautiful and I had a lovely smile and they are all cleaned for the wedding! No cavities! I was kinda nervous that I might have had one because last time I think i over heard them saying there was one coming to watch it, lol I guess It didn't happen which is good for me! I don't drink pop and if I do i drink Sprite because that won't stain your teeth! I switch my last name and address since the next time I go in will be in Jan. which mean we will have snow and it will be winter and I will be married for 6 months already!!! How exciting!!!! Funny thing I think I gave the lady the wrong address with the numbers lol I have to call and change it!
Tonight My mom and I are going to be working on the programs tonight for our wedding!




No comments:
Post a Comment