This week has been rough for me not! Monday I had off, Today I have a half day work till 2pm and tomorrow I have off and I also had Friday off, I'm kinda liking this schedule too bad I can't get use to it! Haha.
Yesterday I just wanted a "ME" day and pretty much didn't do a whole lot just relaxed and wrote Michael a note for the Wedding day! We are going to write a letter to each other and give to each other on the wedding day! :-) I can't wait! Speaking of wedding we have 18 days to go! man it's going to be here FAST! I'm, ready and can't wait!! I'm so glad we didn't print off the programs last night like we were going to, my mom had to call a few of Michael's relatives that haven't turned in their RSVP cards, one of them was Michael's god parents and my mom asked her that Kathy had asked them to bring up the gift with my godparents. She said Absolutely not! We will not do that! We keep quite at church and won't bring up the gifts!!! After my mom got off the phone she had told me and I was like OH MY GOSH! thank goodness we didn't print them off. So now we are on Plan B I'm thinking just my god parents will be bringing up the gifts now! What a mess this whole thing got into along with the ushers Kathy wanted and then none of their side would do it! Well you asked for them so you should have at least one person that would do it nope! Funny thing is Kathy told me that when she asked his godparents she told me they said yes! Oh Boy! I have also found out with Michael's whole side of the family, they are all last minute planners! I have finally Realizing this!!!!!!! It's going to drive me crazy cuz I plan ahead! lol
So after that fiasco my mom made all of us drinks!!!!!!! I can't wait till the wedding is here that is all I gotta say!!! oh and if you see anyone wearing jeans those are Michael's relatives I guess they think they can wear jeans to a wedding!!!!!!!! So nervous about that .................. Hopefully they won't but I just have a feeling some will..................
Tomorrow is the big day we the appliances in our kitchen well not all of them just not the dish washer! We still have to go buy one, but we get our fridge,stove, and microwave! Michael asked me what is the first thing your going to buy to put in the fridge and freezer? I told him ice cream and cookie dough haha he looked at me and said you would do that lol only amerz lol Not sure what we will make for the first time in the stove, I was thinking maybe brownies something easy and quick lol we'll see though! :-) The spaces in the kitchen will finally be filled in with appliances!!!
We finally got our 8 grand back from the first time home buyers! phew! that took a very long time! too bad we don't get it, we owe it to my parents they bowered us money for the down payment so now we have to pay them back! oh well.........It was nice of them to do that! :-) We were very appreciate they did that so we were able to close on our house on Feb.2nd. and Michael got his tax return money too. That was just a mess it self so glad we got it and it's here because it took a very long time to get it!!
I should go and get ready for my 4hr day at work..........lol and get tomorrow off! yahoooo





No comments:
Post a Comment