Yesterday we finished paint our house well sorta, we still have one side of the house left to do which will be
a lot easier then the wall we painted yesterday! That was huge and took forever to painted and I wasn't leaving our house till that wall was done! I didn't want to paint it again! We started to paint at 11am and got done at 6pm or so, It was fun in the
Beginning but towards the end I was getting crabby and just wanted to be done!!!!!! Michael's parents stopped over and brought us over some corn on the cob which was really good! We finally got to grill for dinner yesterday! Saturday it was too hot and by the time we were done painting for the day we both were tired and had no
energy to make dinner so went and got some fast food, Sunday we were again both tired and had no
energy to make dinner again and yesterday after we were done we finally had enough
energy to grill :-D I grilled the brat worse they were good! Michael still does a better job grilling then me
lol. I'm still in the process of learning!
haha.

Before we started painting, Took 5 hours of painting the side of the house!!!

Michael painting and Had to take a break for a picture to see what it looks like and think we are almost done!!!



Getting closer to being done! We have been painting for 5 months phew! that's a lot of painting.

on last board and we are done with this big bad boy side of the house!!!!!!!!!! I was getting crabby at the end I just wanted to be DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol Sorry Michael!

and we are done! phew!!!!!! One last side to paint and we'll be
officially done painting!!! :-D

Looks 100% better! We think we might buy houses and fix them up and sell them
haha JUST KIDDING!!! this is the only house we'll be doing and when it's done
I'm done and going to relax!

The side view our house we painted!

We finally got to grill!!!!It was so yummy I grilled while Michael finished painted and I did an Okay job Michael still grills better then me
lol
A pretty wild rose in our back yard!
No comments:
Post a Comment