I guess I am stressed out! I don't know why I could be? My asthma has gotten worse having some asthma problems I guess I gotta do both my inhalers everyday for the rest of summer! I just hate having breathing problems like this! It started up when the weather was super hot and humid that's how it all began, I thought I had a zit on my lip but my mom said it looks like a cold sore......... eerrr She goes your stressed out and I go I really am not we have everything planned and ready to go but she said your body is telling you you're stressed by getting sick! I said okay I'm stressed out I guess.... I'm probably stressed out about moving all my stuff to my house and moving out! It's going to be weird being on our own, Michael even said that so I'm glad it's not just me :-) We'll get threw the hurtle and get to use to being on our own and making our dinners and not having our parents make dinners for us and all we have to do is sit at the table and eat. Plus next week after Wednesday I'm on my straight shift how silly does it sound I could cry I am not looking forward to it one bit! I LOVE MY SPLIT SHIFT how crazy does that sound? CRAZY i know! The only reason I love it is because that's the only time Michael and I really get to be together in the mornings and see each other. Since he's working nights. We'll I'm sure he'll come over when he's done working. I am looking forward to sleeping in, in the mornings in the summer! I just think it will all be better once we are married and get to wake up to each other in the mornings :-) I can't wait to do that especially in the summer when we can have our bedroom windows open. I haven't been able to do that ever since my room is down stairs! I can't wait for that and lay in bed and wake up to Michael and the birds singing we'll so how long I like the birds singing and waking us up lol
I have been starting to throw out a ton of stuff in my room in the big black garbage bag. I just threw out my 3rd bag this morning! I don't know what I am going to do with all my stuff! we'll make room for it all but I just had to throw away a lot of stuff I don't even use anymore or didn't know I had and figure I didn't know I had it so I don't need it then.
I have exciting news to share!
- Michael's putting his car on E-bay tonight! Praying hard it sells in the next 3 weeks or so :-) He's a bit nervous not just about if it will sell or not! I'm pray hard someone wants to buy it! You can't go wrong with out buying his car! it's perfect in every way! He's one amazing guy. It's hard to think his car was a shell a 1 1/2 ago. Now it runs!
- Michael's brother's friend is most likely going to rent out half of our pole barn to store his stuff in there. :-D Great for us! He put his house on the market and some lawyer came and said we want it and here is three hundred thousand dollars cash! They didn't think it was going to be that quick and they are building a house 3 miles away from our house I guess, and right now they are living in a hotel for now but he owns his own company doing something and needs to put his stuff somewhere so Michael's brother said my brother just bought a house and has a pull barn that's empty. We are excited it's $200 cash a month and easy money we are making! he'll need it till at least fall :-) Michael's excited and I am too
- Michael's other brother friend needs a place to store some of his stuff I guess and Michael said sure but he's charging him $100 a month since he doesn't have as much as the other guy.
So right there that's $300 a month we'll be making that's easy! Michael's going to use that money for the landscaping :-) Fine by me! I just hope it goes threw and they use our pole barn by all means we don't care Michael's not going to work on it for at least a year or so. So I was kinda bummed out when he told me about these guys using our pole barn because we were going to use the pole barn when we had our house warming party and set up tables in there but I got over it and said oh well we can use the garage by the house! and now I'm thinking about having a Surprise/house warming party the day before Michael's birthday! so Saturday Sept. 11th 2010. He doesn't know I'm doing the surprise birthday in there too. I was talking to him and said hey lets do a birthday party/ house warming party together and he said no way! but little does he know it will be a birthday party too. haha I'm excited for it all to happen! Especially our wedding :-D I can't believe it's a month and 2 weeks away! Seems like it was last year and I was thinking Man it's not going to be here soon enough!!! Sure enough it's going to be here faster then we can think :-) Yes we both are nervous and very very excited but what couple isn't ? Michael said he's more nervous about the ceremony and I laugh and said that's the least of my worries.
We'll I'm moving pretty much all my stuff over to our house on the days I have off in June from work, don't know how that is going to happen with my cloths just keep a few here I guess and bring them all over and hang them up in our closet! We need to get another rod to hang in our closet so there are 2 rows :-) with both of our cloths I think 2 rows will fit with all our cloths we both have.
Tonight my mom and I are going to work on making the bouquets for the girls with their flowers we got! Tomorrow at 1pm we are meeting with the florist and putting in the order for the flowers for the guys, ushers, ring bear, parents, grandparents, and my personal attendant. We sure saved a ton of money doing our own bouquets for the girls and getting flowers made with the florist we are going with. probably saved over $200 or more by doing our own! :-D Michael and I are also going to the court house to register for our marriage license.




No comments:
Post a Comment