Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Sunday, May 30, 2010

The long weekend, Sisters come to see our house, painting the back of our house :-D

This weekend has been busy with hours of painting the back of our house and lets say lots of money spent on buying the paint! We have bought 6 gallons of paint and we figure we'll probably take 10 gallons! Wasn't so bad since we bought a few here and there. But it's sad when you add it all up what the total cost it! We got all our paint that we have used in the inside and outside from Sherwin Williams! Michael's brother's a painter and gets a discount there so we pretty much got lucky and got the top of the line paint. I'm sure we have put in at least $3,000 in paint from when we started to paint in the inside and with the outside! It's crazy how fast it adds up! It's worth it though because man paint can sure make a difference in / out on a house! Doesn't even look like the house we bought 4 months ago! I look at pictures from Feb 2nd when we got and till now and just say wow!!!!!! Very impressive with Michael and I!

Yesterday we kinda started out late painting, We started at 1pm and started on the back of the house, Man it wasn't hot at first but as the sun kept moving towards us it kept getting hot and hotter!! I kept having to pour water on me! I wish we had a lake or a pool in our back yard yesterday it would have been nice!!! I pretty much was wearing a sport bra and shorts painting yesterday I started out with a t shirt but couldn't take it and just took it off lol, Good thing we live in the middle of no where pretty much :-) plus no one was home they were all out of town for the holiday! Michael painted with out his shirt too!!! We got tan/burnt! with the hot sun beating on our backs all afternoon plus I went tanning in the tanning bed before I came to the house which wasn't a good idea I don't know what I was thinking lol. Today it is all nice and brown and tan! I can only imagine what we'll look like after our honeymoon!! We'll be so tan!



Before we started to paint the back of our house!

After what a difference!!! Paint sure does wonder!

my hard working boy!! Painting away he painted the higher stuff and I painted the lower stuff


Michael got the camera and got a picture of me lol

Painting away! Didn't stop painting till it was finished!

Look who stopped by to finally see our house!! I mean we have had our house for 4 months lol jk Emily!! SO happy she finally got to see our house yesterday Moll and her stopped by yesterday afternoon :-D

Oh Emily in our Kitchen! Still no appliances lol We figure we probably won't buy them till we get back from our honeymoon now! Or when his car sells which ever comes first!

Sisters!!! Picture on our deck! in the hot sun

Emily and I

Molly and I

Moll and Em in Michael's car They wish they could drive it lol
Michael took the girls for a ride of their life's!! They had a blast
Day 2 of painting! We went to church this morning well first we went to get 3 more gallons of paint at the store which open at 10am went there before church quick and still made it to church on time phew! After church we went to our house and started painted it wasn't as hot as it was yesterday thank goodness! It did manage to rain here and there,. I painted the under the deck all by myself took about 3 hours, Michael and Phil were replacing boards on the side that were molded and needed to be replaced which took all day too. I bought painting gloves today they seemed to work! I hate getting the paint on me! lol
Painting away!!! 9 hours of painting yesterday and 3 hours of painting today! I was one tired girl after this afternoon and need a break! Went inside and watched the Kare 11 24/7 weather channel since that was the only channel that came in on our t.v. and got bored and went to go rent a movie from the red box. We need to get cable put in our house but it won't be worth it right now we can wait till we are married and living in the house! We don't watch t.v. or turn it on much. I keep telling myself 1 month till we can get it! lol
After all the hard work of painting this afternoon! I am so proud of myself!
We got alot done in 2 days! We just have 2 sides of the house left to paint and we are done, well kinda then we have the shed on the side of the house! I'm guessing we'll be done in the next 2 weeks or so! I'm so excited! I told Michael next year at this time we can actually relax and go camping! He said to me this is relaxing to me lol I said okay ....... lol We are planning on having a house warming party in October over MEA weekend i'm so excited for it!!! I hope it happens. It will be a big party :-) I wanted to have it in Aug, but that will be here before we know it and we won't be ready so now we are pushing it to October over MEA when Emily is home from school on her Break. So she can be there! :-) always thinking about others first!

No comments:

Post a Comment